• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Interests:I love taking photos of nature. That includes everything from the little bugs and animals all the way to natures beautiful landscapes.

Posted 10 August 2005 - 09:33 PM

Well here is a photo of my wifes cat. He loves to pose for the camera. I start taking pictures and hes all about it. He cracks me up sometimes.

Here is one of my favorite pictures, but if you want to see another one I took that day to. You can check it out Here.

Enjoy my P2L friends!

Best Regards,

Jason :)

Attached Files

#2 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 09:36 PM

Aww he's not camera shy at all is he? :)

LOVE the angle :)

#3 d7x

d7x

P2L Jedi

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 August 2005 - 10:03 PM

whoa another awesome picture your awesome dude!

#4 adam123

adam123

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts
  • Interests:Programming and stuff.

Posted 11 August 2005 - 03:14 AM

aww how cute! :D What's his name?

Nice photo :) especially the angle.

#5 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Interests:I love taking photos of nature. That includes everything from the little bugs and animals all the way to natures beautiful landscapes.

Posted 11 August 2005 - 05:58 AM

Thank you Jaymz, d7x, and adam123. Im glad you like it. His name is Sylvester. Yea I was having fun taking pictures of him with different angles. I have a few more Im trying to get upload on the site. Thanks again guys.

Best Regards,

Jason :D

#6 adam123

adam123

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts
  • Interests:Programming and stuff.

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:41 AM

Thank you Jaymz, d7x, and adam123.  Im glad you like it.  His name is Sylvester.  Yea I was having fun taking pictures of him with different angles.  I have a few more Im trying to get upload on the site.  Thanks again guys.

Best Regards,

Jason  :)

cool, much better than my cat's boring name, sam... :P

#7 /quit

/quit

P2L Che

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:53 AM

Baha! That picture is awesome! I love how the cat is in such a ridiculously akward position!

#8 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:53 AM

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments. Im really glad you all like them.

Sam is not a boring name adam123. Its a good name. But Im glad you like his name.

Best Regards,

Jason <3

#9 five

five

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 06:50 AM

Cool picture. Really nice.

#10 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 10:26 AM

Cool picture. Really nice.

Thank you five, for the nice comments. Im glad you like this photo. It makes me laugh everytime I look at it. He loves to hang out like that on that cat tower I built him. :D

Best Regards,

Jason :P

#11 Xanderdude

Xanderdude

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:Radio controlled flying and Digital art,Web<br />And a little gaming if im bored

Posted 13 August 2005 - 10:38 AM

i dont realy like cats but this one looks realy cool :D :P
:D

good stuff man

#12 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 10:41 AM

This is probably cliche for photographers, but if you can get some cool angles like that of your cat, I imagine they'd sell quite well :) Oh, next time you pop online I have a few more things to discuss, discovered lens filters and I'm slightly baffled :D

Edit: I should do some research before I suggest things :P

Photos like this where you get right down to eye level are awesome, LOVE that angle :D

Edited by Jaymz, 13 August 2005 - 10:49 AM.

#13 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:52 PM

This is probably cliche for photographers, but if you can get some cool angles like that of your cat, I imagine they'd sell quite well :) Oh, next time you pop online I have a few more things to discuss, discovered lens filters and I'm slightly baffled :P

Edit: I should do some research before I suggest things :ph34r:

Photos like this where you get right down to eye level are awesome, LOVE that angle <3

Thanks again Jaymz. Im really glad you like them. Xanderdude Im glad you like it too. I know some people arent crazy about cats, but I love them ;) . Im working on trying to get some of some of my friends dogs.

Jaymz I would be on, but my dang ISP is having some bad problems :) . So its been hard to be on for longer than a few minutes at a time. They told me they will be out Thursday. So I cant get all my new ones up on the site like I would like too. I had heck of a time just adding 4 new photos. Cant wait tell its fixed.

Thanks again guys. Im really glad you all enjoy this photo and the others.

Best Regards,

Jason :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users