• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 _*Grimreaper_*

_*Grimreaper_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2004 - 02:04 PM

Hi All

I'm a new poster to this forum! HI

I'm trying to figure out how to create a website with fluid/liquard design pages, i.e. I'm designing the site in 1200x while the computer that could possible see it are set at 800x. How do I go about creating at fluid design in Dreamweaver MX?

#2 _*Unreal_*

_*Unreal_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2004 - 02:50 PM

Im not sure if i understabd, you wont your layout to autosize to the viewers resolution?

#3 _*Gio_*

_*Gio_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2004 - 03:03 PM

Well you could just make 3 versions of your website and use the javascript code to retrieve the moniter setting, then redirect to the size site that works best fot them!

#4 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 03:34 PM

Hi All

I'm a new poster to this forum! HI

I'm trying to figure out how to create a website with fluid/liquard design pages, i.e. I'm designing the site in 1200x while the computer that could possible see it are set at 800x. How do I go about creating at fluid design in Dreamweaver MX?

I think I know what you are asking... basically you want the site to be able to stretch accross no matter the resolution right?

For that, you will need to create a left and right side of your row and then a center for the background, so when it expands, it looks ok. I'll see if I can find time to make one, otherwise you may want to :) for it a bit.

Faken

#5 _*Grimreaper_*

_*Grimreaper_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2004 - 01:51 AM

Thanks for the help. Yet I'm still not understanding->Faken you have the right idea though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users