• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 funkysoul

funkysoul

The Funky Stuff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts
  • Interests:Music: HIM, HIM, HIM, Cafe del Mar, Linkin Park, Fort Minor, Coldplay, Eric Jordan<br />Sports: Snowboarding, KiteSurfing, Extreme Sports<br />Computer: Flash, After Effects, Actionscript

Posted 27 October 2005 - 02:02 PM

well thanks dude

well that's a good idea with the paypal button, I need to overthink it first to see what is possible and what's not.

#22 changerhiphopmusic

changerhiphopmusic

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 03:16 PM

Hey funky; Is there a way I can decrease the width of the song text boxes?
I tried every line with a x, y co-ordinate in the actionscript but it looks like the xml playlist is controlling the width somehow, or what tiggy whah....?

Many thanks,
ChAnGeR

#23 funkysoul

funkysoul

The Funky Stuff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts
  • Interests:Music: HIM, HIM, HIM, Cafe del Mar, Linkin Park, Fort Minor, Coldplay, Eric Jordan<br />Sports: Snowboarding, KiteSurfing, Extreme Sports<br />Computer: Flash, After Effects, Actionscript

Posted 03 November 2005 - 04:09 PM

Hey Changer

The boxes are drawn and should be a movieclip inside the library called button_mc or similar.

#24 Amrik

Amrik

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 06:28 AM

wat abt a pause button as said my someone in the first page and it would also look cool if people can forward or rewind it without starting it all over again wat i mean is i think u should make the Loader Bar / Progress Bar movable so people can rewind or forward the song

Edited by Amrik, 10 November 2005 - 06:35 AM.

#25 funkysoul

funkysoul

The Funky Stuff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 06:34 AM

Have you ever seen a STREAMING player where you can ffw or rw? :ph34r:
You can't jump to a position that is not even loaded.. so there is no need for that on THIS player.

Pause Button, is possible but you need to write your own function.

#26 HerbalHank

HerbalHank

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 03:50 AM

:D What would I like even more on the mp3 player.

http://www.missy-elliott.com/

I like the way the playlist dropdown works.
I think it's pretty sweet. (it's only my humble opinion).

Is there a possibility you change the playlist to something like that.
It will change the space that is needed enormous ;-)

A simpel No will do ;-) :D

Greetings your small apprentice HerbalHank

#27 funkysoul

funkysoul

The Funky Stuff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 13 November 2005 - 11:36 AM

well that's not too hard :(
When I'm back from the SparkEurope event, I will work on that :D

Thanks for the comments

#28 eggwater

eggwater

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 08:56 AM

hey excellent player... very simple. Please don't overdo it on the changes. The simplicity is great.

can the player be set up so that it's default state is stopped? i.e. requiring the user to press play befor ethe track starts?

cheers

Adam

Edited by eggwater, 01 December 2005 - 08:58 AM.

#29 funkysoul

funkysoul

The Funky Stuff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:00 PM

Hi eggwater

Thanks for your comments, and here the answer to your question:
http://www.pixel2lif...indpost&p=80054

#30 changerhiphopmusic

changerhiphopmusic

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 02:30 PM

Hey funky sould brother,

I'm glad you're back from sparkeurope.
I can't wait to see what's implanted in your technical mind 'cause I know it'll be awesome.
I also look forward to your paypal button/scripting take on my selling feature suggestion for your great mp3 player.

Many thanks,
ChAnGeR

#31 funkysoul

funkysoul

The Funky Stuff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:36 PM

Hi Changer :)

You will see what will come up :D

I'm at the moment just too busy with some client projects, so don't expect too much till end of the year, as soon as I have more time, you will get informed :P

#32 changerhiphopmusic

changerhiphopmusic

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 10:22 AM

[Hey funky soul brother,
I have free beats for any of your projects because I admire your ingenious nature.
It would be very cool to hear one my creations on one of your creations, yes sirree bobbo!!
My implementation of the mp3 player holding my paypal idea/buttons beside ur creation is the first step and in effect at www.singleparentmusic.com/Beats.html
Don't work too hard,
ChAnGeR!!

#33 Dolph Ferg

Dolph Ferg

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:44 AM

Hey, the player is awesome, I love the tutorial... I'm really new to all this stuff, and it took me a little while to understand a lot of it. LOL this thursday will mark the 1 week anniversary of me trying to finish the part 3 tut. For the 3rd version of my site I decided to make it flash. and it's coming along rather well. Except im horrible at the technical flash aspects. I decided to go with the simple time display from the part 2 tutorial as im somewhat limited on space.

My problem lies in the fact that when i view the .swf from a browser, non of the text show up. However, when i view the .swf locally from the folder, not on in a brower, everything works perfect. I know its something probably simple, but like i said this thursday will be 1 week. I even work on it for hours at work, when im suppose to be doing other things :/

The series of tuts have been my favorite so far. Between trying to figure out my mistakes, and learning all the new coding it really taught me a lot. One thing i didnt get tho, i downloaded each final .fla, and i noticed in the 3rd one, at the top of the AS, u added var amountLoaded:Number; and it wasnt in the tut. or did i just miss that completely in the tut?

Thx in advance
Dolph.

BTW heres my site, so you can see the progress. it's not up yet, i have a coming soon page up, so i linked to the main page within the site. Bare with me on the loading images, normally the "coming soon/enter" page preload everything.
Randolph Ferguson Motorsports

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users