• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 ronson

ronson

Banned For Being Purple

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:Rugby, Programming, Building Computers, Networking, Web Design and...........BINGE DRINKING!!!!!!.

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:15 PM

Was just wondering, who likes microsoft? I DONT BECAUSE THE SOBS FCUKED MY COMPUTER UP!!!!!!!!

Just had to reformat my computer because i downloaded an update and it messed up the sound good n proper :'(

#2 FaultySanity

FaultySanity

Sexy Tutorial Writer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:33 PM

I doubt its microsofts fault.

Millions of people downloaded the same thing, and unless the same thing happened to all those people...its you. Probably had firewalls/viri/etc running when you installed it.

#3 UnideN

UnideN

insert foot....

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:35 PM

Well i liek them becasue i do not know how to work linux.. If i did i would hate them but they are great for me untill i find out how to use Linux..

#4 theguid

theguid

chewy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:36 PM

I give Microsoft two thumbs up. Used windows since 3.0 and they have been making better stuff ever since (although I will have to give them a thumbs down for Windows ME...)

#5 UnideN

UnideN

insert foot....

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:37 PM

Oh dude never say Windows Me that sucked ass i used it for about 2 years.. untill i got my AMD althon 3000+ :D

#6 Andy

Andy

Graphical Idol Judge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:38 PM

I dont really..... do alot on my computer, so it doesnt really mess up... but for now, i love microsoft! :D

Andy

#7 UnideN

UnideN

insert foot....

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:44 PM

I live on mine lol.

#8 Blitz

Blitz

Jedi In Training

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Interests:Php, html, css, etc, band, trumpet, anime, my dog, TV, computers, video games, sleeping, marching band, sleeping, jazz, sleeping, metal, sleeping, classic rock, sleeping, music, jazz band, did I mention sleeping?, kicking the hell out of kids that won't take the time to spell or use proper grammar, my website, etc.

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:00 PM

Why do people say "I hate Microsoft" but still use WinXP? I use Windows XP Home SP2, and I think Microsoft is doing a great job. I'm not targeting anyone here, on other forums people will be saying that they hate "micro$oft" (Which is the stupidest thing ever) and still use it. Switch Mac OSX or Linux.

#9 SERB-4-LIFE

SERB-4-LIFE

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:13 PM

windows xp is good i love it i cant wait untill 2006 for windows longhorn (or how ever its spelled) i have some linux that runs on the cd only u pu the cd in the drive and it runs when u get the cd out it just turns off ill just check whats it called :D
yeh knappix 3.3 i got that
and it looks so shit :D

#10 theguid

theguid

chewy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:29 PM

Actually its knoppix, but that's not a legit OS that you run to do your everyday work. It's a distro, like phlak, that is a linux bootable cd packed with tools used for packet sending, sniffing, wifi jacking, password recovery, etc.

#11 UnideN

UnideN

insert foot....

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:00 PM

Why do people say "I hate Microsoft" but still use WinXP? I use Windows XP Home SP2, and I think Microsoft is doing a great job. I'm not targeting anyone here, on other forums people will be saying that they hate "micro$oft" (Which is the stupidest thing ever) and still use it. Switch Mac OSX or Linux.

Well lets see here most people who use Windows XP and other version of windows use it because its really the most knowen version of comptuer based things linux comes with a few ammount of comps but not alot have it and the. Few people who know how to run cmd scripts on linux are very well off with any sort of comp.

#12 Gio

Gio

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:11 PM

I used 2000 and it runs greatly, windows bashers are posers. Most use windows and only hate it because others do. Tools.

#13 Plumpen

Plumpen

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:33 PM

Any ideas when the next Operating System will be released? Just wondering since XP has been around for a couple of years. They're new OS can't be too far away can it?

#14 Adrian

Adrian

P2L Looser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:11 AM

Who likes microsft. many of us (not including me) dont like microsoft but they still use them. Start a poll, who uses microsoft and likes, uses them and doesnt like, doenst use them.

Most of you will use them so dont go complaning. Also, dont go complaning until you make something better.

-rodersrimble :blink:

#15 theguid

theguid

chewy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:49 AM

Start a poll, who uses microsoft and likes, uses them and doesnt like, doenst use them.

I laughed my head off when I read this...has any else ever seen Kentucky Fried Movie? It's probably too old school for most of you, but surely someone has seen it and knows what part of the movie this sounds like :D

#16 Unreal

Unreal

like.. TOTally cool!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 11:00 AM

I like microsoft, mainly cuz VB is my main language and windows is the only one that can use VB :D Plus i love my XP xD

#17 Gio

Gio

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:38 PM

If you use it, do not complain simply put. Lots of newbs do not even have a reason to hate it. Just see that it is popular to hate them. Mainly who gives a shit? It is a damn operating system, not like it is hurt your reputation because you use microsoft.

#18 Jamie Huskisson

Jamie Huskisson

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:53 PM

it'd hurt the rep of bill gates if he used windows 98 because he thought it was more stable ;)

#19 Gio

Gio

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:01 PM

it'd hurt the rep of bill gates if he used windows 98 because he thought it was more stable ;)

Heh, that got a quick laugh from me!

#20 ronson

ronson

Banned For Being Purple

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:Rugby, Programming, Building Computers, Networking, Web Design and...........BINGE DRINKING!!!!!!.

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:43 PM

if you must know Microsoft isnt the mostly used OS thats all i know because i stopped listening to my teacher after he said that, and i only use windows simply because i have to i havent got the money to buy a MAC or linux or unix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users