6 replies to this topic

#1 SERB-4-LIFE

SERB-4-LIFE

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:26 PM

why arent we alowed to speak about warez??? its olny speaking not doing !!!

#2 Gio

Gio

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:12 PM

Because the issue is discussing illegal downloads.

#3 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:20 PM

Because it's my forum. This site is for professionals as well as beginners to look for help, and we advertise for comapnies that sell legit services and software. I will not have content on this site that facilitates illegal use or procurement of said items.

Faken

#4 UnideN

UnideN

insert foot....

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:22 PM

Well put and if you want to be cheap then goto *edit by Faken*

Download it and download PS 7.0 C4D 3sdmax. Ect and don't tell us just do it and never say athing about what you have done to break the laws.

#5 Gio

Gio

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:24 PM

Well put and if you want to be cheap then goto *edit by Faken*

Download it and download PS 7.0 C4D 3sdmax.  Ect and don't tell us just do it and never say athing about what you have done to break the laws.

Dude, that post should have been a pm. You need to quit posting when it is not required. Not cool to spam.

#6 UnideN

UnideN

insert foot....

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:27 PM

Rofl how should it have been a PM limewire is free to use by anyone by the public for the public.. If it was a free place to download like c4d then yes it would need to be a pm but otherwise no.

#7 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:50 PM

Rofl how should it have been a PM limewire is free to use by anyone by the public for the public.. If it was a free place to download like c4d then yes it would need to be a pm but otherwise no.

Please read http://www.pixel2lif...?showtopic=1278 - point #4 under "Locking / Deleting Guidelines".

"Discussing methods used to aid in the illegal proliferation of copyrighted material is not allowed."

This includes Kazaa and other file sharing apps that we all know is for exactly what I just quoted. Ok fellas... lets call this thread finished please.

Faken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users