11 replies to this topic

#1 Adrian

Adrian

P2L Looser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:26 AM

who here can program whast (languages) I can program HTML, a bit of css and js. And a bit of php which I am learning.

-rodersrimble :D

#2 theguid

theguid

chewy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:52 AM

Most of the coding for my BS was done in visual C++
I picked up a little XML for the programs on my xbox.
I wrote in pascal in highschool and wrote in BASIC when I was a kid growing up. I use to buy those program books that had the text based games you could type in and create on the commodore 64. Now that was a computer! :D

#3 Andy

Andy

Graphical Idol Judge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 10:47 AM

I aint really a 'programming' guy... HTML and CSS is just about as far as i go... php is gradually coming into play.... gradually

Andy

#4 Gio

Gio

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 10:52 AM

who here can program whast (languages) I can program HTML, a bit of css and js. And a bit of php which I am learning.

-rodersrimble :D

Ok it is not programming, it is coding or scripting. I can code html, some css, a very little bit of javascript, learning asp.net, program qbasic (not for anything big), and i can code procedural php which is the main use of php on the net, and very small amounts of oop php.

#5 Unreal

Unreal

like.. TOTally cool!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 10:57 AM

My main language is VB, apart from that i no very basic html, and im learning php, so far i no basic stuff like echo and varables and crap :D

#6 ronson

ronson

Banned For Being Purple

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:Rugby, Programming, Building Computers, Networking, Web Design and...........BINGE DRINKING!!!!!!.

Posted 30 September 2004 - 04:23 PM

i can program in VB, VB.NET, Html and next year ill be learning Pascal =\ never really heard of it thank god im not doing c++ thats hard as hell

#7 Jamie Huskisson

Jamie Huskisson

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:16 PM

fully know: html, css, javascript, php, visual basic, mysql

learning or know quite a bit: asp.net, java, c++, actionscript, xml, wml

sorry, just had to put you guys to shame :)

#8 theguid

theguid

chewy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:02 PM

Hey ronson is there a reason you want to learn pascal instead of c++? Pascal is pretty much a dead language now and doesnt have near the ability of visual c++. Just know what you're jumping into before you invest a lot of time in it and find it's not what you were looking for.

#9 Atomica

Atomica

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Interests:Music-Art

Posted 01 October 2004 - 12:07 AM

hmm lets see i know html and css, i started to teach myself C++ but quit after the first few chapters, you really need to be focused when u learn these things, right now i have a vb book that im gonna read sometime.... aaah! too much programming too much to learn!

#10 ronson

ronson

Banned For Being Purple

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:Rugby, Programming, Building Computers, Networking, Web Design and...........BINGE DRINKING!!!!!!.

Posted 01 October 2004 - 12:56 PM

i dont have a choice the course ive taken at college makes me learn Pascal i would much rather lean c++ because its a more used language but its also a solid language lol

#11 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 01:02 PM

I can program in PHP, ASP, VB, VC++, Coldfusion, Borland C++, Delphi, Foxpro and Turbo Pascal.

Not :blink:

Faken

#12 sEVEn

sEVEn

P2L E-Goddess

• Members
  • Pip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:I HAVE SO MANY!!<br><br>anything art :) and anything nice and fluffy and anything to do with the growth of children and their minds :) and anything to do with movies and anything to do with music and anything else creative and anything to do with...

Posted 01 October 2004 - 01:12 PM

I code with paint!

PFFT!

=] I make data into colours!

:blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users