• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 12:16 AM

Perhaps you've noticed the nifty new product ads on P2L with the info tabs and such. Well these wonderful new ads come courtesy of an exciting new ad vendor that is hitting the market called Chitika. I applied as soon as I saw these awesome ads and I have to say that while the click-thru rates did drop a bit, the CPC payout is MUCH higher, so it makes up for the decreases clicks.

The beauty is that you can dictate your own keywords to the ads, which are non-contextual. This means you can run the Chitika ads on the same page as Adsense because Google's ad system is contextual! The reports update every 24 hours and the ads load up SUPER fast. The admin section is very similar to Adsense, and you should have no issues replacing your ads.

And finally, they have a great referral program bonus, so be sure to check them out and apply using our Referral ID!

Good luck!

Faken

#2 Slugger

Slugger

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:03 PM

Certainly looks good Faken unfortunately its for the bigger websites. I got knocked back because I didn't get 10000 hits a month (only averaging 3000), and after you referred me and all :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users