8 replies to this topic

#1 GoldenSky

GoldenSky

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:00 PM

Guys i have made sum buttons for my website http://s2paintballcl...space4free.biz/ and i dont know hot to you the bottons as buttons you know to have a link on it so i can do to another html page its my 2nd week trying do sumthing and i cant i am usinf Flash 2004 PRO 7.2 please help me out guys relly need it b4 game comes out nov 16 thx

#2 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:08 PM

Guys i have made sum buttons for my website http://s2paintballcl...space4free.biz/ and i dont know hot to you the bottons as buttons you know to have a link on it so i can do to another html page its my 2nd week trying do sumthing and i cant i am usinf Flash 2004 PRO 7.2 please help me out guys relly need it b4 game comes out nov 16 thx

You have to add a mouse action on the button, like on release goto url http://www.wahetevr.com

:)

Faken

#3 GoldenSky

GoldenSky

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:10 PM

damn you are fast, but that url you gave me dont work
can you just tipe the code out?

#4 GoldenSky

GoldenSky

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:15 PM

and this is what i have on there i dont know why it tells me that the code is not right or sumthing

getURL(getURL(index.htm);
);

#5 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:46 PM

and this is what i have on there i dont know why it tells me that the code is not right or sumthing

);

:) I gave you an example url dude... haha... you have to add a mouse action to your button, like on release then goto url and put in your url.

Faken

#6 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:47 PM

);

You have to put a mouse action before such as on release.

Faken

#7 GoldenSky

GoldenSky

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2004 - 08:50 PM

lol i know you told me the 1st time but whats the code bro i need the code not the add mouse action on there i dont even know what your talking about lol

#8 GoldenSky

GoldenSky

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 09:04 PM

i see that no one has heped me so hears what i got my doing hole bnch of shit...

on (release) {
//Goto Webpage Behavior
getURL("yourname.htm", "_self");
//End Behavior
}

#9 theguid

theguid

chewy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 11:45 PM

i see that no one has heped me so hears what i got my doing hole bnch of shit...

Faken told you what to do (more than once at that). Don't say no one helped you when you got a very fast and precise answer on what you needed. If you don't know how to do something as simple as making button links then you need to some serious reading and learning before you even touch Flash again. You're asking how to do barrell rolls when you don't even know how to get the plane off the ground to begin with. :lol:

Oh, btw, adding a mouse action creates the code for you, that's why he didn't give you plain code.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users