33 replies to this topic

#1 SubatomicDesign

SubatomicDesign

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 06:56 PM

How does it actually work if you don't have paypal or something like that? How much money do you actually make from it?

#2 Flight

Flight

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 06:59 PM

I dont think you make any money if you dont have paypal, unless you have a credit card, but if you dont there is no where for the money to go.

#3 Jamie Huskisson

Jamie Huskisson

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 03:42 PM

check..

#4 Snudge

Snudge

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Webdesign, Drawing, Woman , :D

Posted 12 November 2004 - 04:16 PM

Are you checking? or do u mean cheque? :P

LoL

Snudge :)

#5 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 12:54 PM

Google will send you a cheque once your account balance goes over $100 I think, something like that. They always issue cheques at the end of the month... thats all I know about it though...

#6 Atomica

Atomica

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Interests:Music-Art

Posted 23 November 2004 - 11:46 AM

This is how i understand it.
Lets say you have adsense or some ad on your site, whenever some one clicks on the ad you get however much money that they(source of ad) said they would give you, and at the end of the month they send you money depending on how much times it was clicked .

#7 ChokEy

ChokEy

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Internet?

Posted 07 December 2004 - 12:53 AM

How does it actually work if you don't have paypal or something like that? How much money do you actually make from it?

paypal is free if your worrying about cost, doesnt cost a dime..

#8 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 09:24 AM

Unless otherwise agreed to by the parties in writing (including by electronic mail), payments to You shall be sent by Google within approximately thirty (30) days after the end of each calendar month that Ads are running on Your Site and/or Search Results Pages if Your earned balance is $100 or more. In the event the Agreement is terminated, Google shall pay Your earned balance to You within approximately ninety (90) days after the end of the calendar month in which the Agreement is terminated by You (following Google's receipt of Your written request, including by email, to terminate the Agreement) or by Google. In no event, however, shall Google make payments for any earned balance less than $10.

https://www.google.c...localized-terms

#9 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 09:27 AM

Actually, Paypal costs you a fortune in fees once you start using it to receive money.

Faken

#10 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 04:15 AM

Actually, Paypal costs you a fortune in fees once you start using it to receive money.

Faken

exactly correct, Paypal makes a small fortune from it.

#11 4NNie

4NNie

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 08:18 AM

I think Paypal not apply to all countries ? ^_^ I need one too!

#12 no-comply

no-comply

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Designing websites and graphics, skateboarding, filming and playing guitar.

Posted 18 January 2005 - 02:34 AM

With google the amount of money you get depends the click to ad view %, say you had 100 clicks one day and 200 ad views, you wud get more for that then 100 clicks and 300 ad views, do you get me?

#13 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 09:16 AM

With google the amount of money you get depends the click to ad view %, say you had 100 clicks one day and 200 ad views, you wud get more for that then 100 clicks and 300 ad views, do you get me?

That's correct... you're paid for clicks, not impressions.

Faken

#14 Spooky

Spooky

Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Programming, Client Management, Web Hosting, Tutorial Writing

Posted 12 February 2005 - 11:50 PM

With  google the amount of money you get depends the click to ad view %, say you had 100 clicks one day and 200 ad views,  you wud get more for that then 100 clicks and 300  ad views, do you get me?

Faken

You're right, he is correct, you are partially wrong. He said that you would get paid more if you had 100 clicks and 200 views compared to 100 clicks and 300 views. They are finding the percentage of how many clicks of views and paying you on that. With 100/200 you have 50% compared to the 33% on the other.

Understand now Danny boy? <_<

#15 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:35 AM

With  google the amount of money you get depends the click to ad view %, say you had 100 clicks one day and 200 ad views,  you wud get more for that then 100 clicks and 300   ad views, do you get me?

Faken

You're right, he is correct, you are partially wrong. He said that you would get paid more if you had 100 clicks and 200 views compared to 100 clicks and 300 views. They are finding the percentage of how many clicks of views and paying you on that. With 100/200 you have 50% compared to the 33% on the other.

Understand now Danny boy? :)

How do you figure? That's not correct... the amount of views is irrelavant to how much you make with 100 clicks. You will make the same amount on 100 clicks if there were 200, 300 or 5000 views... makes no difference. Ther percentage is simply conversion ratio. I work for a company that helps retailers calculate conversion based on store traffic and sales dollars... This is definitely my line of work lol! The conversion ratio is given as a measure of ad performance, not dollars earned.

Faken

#16 _*Prosperous_*

_*Prosperous_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2005 - 02:31 AM

If I signup for paypal, and add ads to my forum/website, how do I tell the owners of the ad/s to pay me for having their ad on my site...

I am not too well experienced with site marketing and income, so be easy on me...

#17 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 02:38 AM

If I signup for paypal, and add ads to my forum/website, how do I tell the owners of the ad/s to pay me for having their ad on my site...

I am not too well experienced with site marketing and income, so be easy on me...

Have a read:

https://www.google.c...age=common.html

https://www.google.c...dsense/policies

https://www.google.com/adsense/

#18 _*Prosperous_*

_*Prosperous_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2005 - 03:36 AM

Thanks for that. I understand it all now. :P

#19 fr3ak

fr3ak

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:26 AM

Heard of western union money transfer? I get money from that cos' no paypal here! ;)

#20 madcow

madcow

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 07:56 AM

is it ok if i ask what the average cost per click is with adsense because i want to sign up evenually and i want to know the prices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users