PHotoshop Prob

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _*klue_*

_*klue_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2004 - 08:19 PM

Ok here we go.....

I recently opened up photoshop and was getting ready to make a website banner that someone had requested from me. Anyways im going along making it fine and then i decide that i wanted to use my paint bucket tool
(why i dont know.....) And all of a sudden i click and bam my paint tool looks weird and same with my marquee tool. The marquee tool has rounded edges and the paint tool has an odd gel effect and im not sure how to get these to default.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 _*Archangel_*

_*Archangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2004 - 01:56 PM

When you click the marquee tool, on the menu bar, you should see the word "Feather" followed by a customizable pixel amount. Make sure this is set to ZERO and that should take care of the rounded edges.

When you click the paint brush, on the menu bar, you should see the work "brush" and then it shows the shape and size of the brush. Click the down arrow right next to them open a drop down menu. Click the very first brush and then change the brush size to whatever you want. And that should take care of your 'gel' effect.

Hope this helps!

#3 _*klue_*

_*klue_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2004 - 02:55 PM

thanks a ton. I think the reason my paint tool and marqee tool got like that was from that gel effet tut :)

#4 _*Archangel_*

_*Archangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2004 - 10:21 PM

Probably - glad I could help!

#5 _*Rich_*

_*Rich_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2004 - 04:35 AM

doh a little too late

#6 _*sEVEn_*

_*sEVEn_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2004 - 11:47 PM

me too

/me sits in the 'not needed' corner with Rich... for as long as he stays being good.

#7 _*Rich_*

_*Rich_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2004 - 12:09 AM

rich need food.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users