4 replies to this topic

#1 nowalkman

nowalkman

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 03:35 AM

You know the problem. Your images and photos on your website(or store) are accessible to everyone.

Maybe your property is being used by others in their stores,homepages, forums or newsgroups.It maybe bring some trouble to you.

By blending a watermark into your pictures you can prevent this kind of theft. Discreetly of course, without destroying the overall impression.

With some software you are able to include a text or an emblem at different places in your images.

Now I tell you how to add a watermark with Batch Watermark Creator,I usually use it because it can add watermark in batch and easy-to-use.
Download:http://www.download....tml?tag=lst-0-8

Posted Image

Posted Image

1. HOW TO ADD A WATERMARK?
1. Load an image list by clicking on the "Add" button or select "file/add files".Click "Icon View" button.

2. Select a template from the watermark templates,if you can't find a content template,you can found one by clicking the " template" button,in the template you can add the items.

3.click the "preview" button,you can preview the effects. Select a output folder and
click "run" to apply the watermark to the images.

Also you can choose intensity, font, color etc. as you wish to give your picture your personal signature.

A batch process gives you the opportunity to handle large amounts of images. You will be able to process thousands of files in a few seconds.

Otherwise, It can edit picture,batch create thumb,resize,draw border etc. It is website editor's powerful assistant.

#2 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 03:45 AM

I'll move this into Misc Tutorials

But I must tell you there is no safe way to protect your images on the web, you can hide stuff in tiny pixels but still they are extremely easy to remove the watermarks and copyrights off.

#3 _*spoiled-dezigner_*

_*spoiled-dezigner_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 06:30 AM

i agree with that any images can manipulate by any photo related software as easy as they want. even 7th grade can do ti..

#4 Av-

Av-

I Feel Left Out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 12:01 PM

What you could do instead is only showing extremly tiny resolutions of pics, that makes them impossible to rip :tiphat:

#5 lipsum1992

lipsum1992

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 03:56 PM

Its not impossible to rip it even if its a tiny resolution of pixels and stuff. People would usualy just cut out the part they want especialy if it looks good with the pics. I just put my name across the work, put it at a diagonol direction and drop the opacity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users