16 replies to this topic

#1 Paint

Paint

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:55 PM

Okay, there are just too many topics here revolving in some way around this very subject. I have done some research and I have come out with a few very helpful links.

Free Options
http://www.2createaw...le-adsense.html
http://www.factsabou...htm?hop=wildcom
http://www.homebusin...le_adsense.html

Paid Options
http://www.adsense-s...com/google.html -- $97
http://www.adsense.deeljeabiz.com/ -- $27
http://www.badjocks....ey-fast-online/ -- Multiple Products Ranging $34.95-$49.95

I hope this helps some of you, it sure got me up-to-smack! Good luck with your profits :)

#2 makavelimx

makavelimx

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Events Manager of MD5Encryption.com

Posted 13 April 2006 - 02:15 AM

Sounds good but, justwondering, have you tried some those paid options or is it just from recommendations or reviews from other places?

#3 ascen9

ascen9

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:27 AM

I have received some highly dyslogistic reviews of the "Adsense Secrets", so I wouldn't really recommend any paid options. If you follow the tips of the free tutorials, you will improve your Adsense payout for sure.

#4 Slugger

Slugger

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 06:35 PM

Googles Optimization Tips is probably the best and safest way to optimize your site for Google. You would expect them to want you to perform well for both your benefits.

Edited by Slugger, 13 May 2006 - 06:35 PM.

#5 Concept X

Concept X

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:28 AM

i havnt heard many good things about the adsense ready sites and such, basically you just need a good amount of traffic before you start making decent money but if you have a big enough site you could live off it lol

#6 AnTone Media

AnTone Media

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Knowledge:<br />Photoshop, Image Ready, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Maya, Final Cut Pro, Quark Xpress<br /><br />Barely Know (Want to know more):<br />Flash/Actionscript, Audition, Premiere

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:10 AM

I tried applying for Google Adsense twice and both times they said that my sites navigation wasn't working. What the hell does that mean?

#7 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:20 AM

I tried applying for Google Adsense twice and both times they said that my sites navigation wasn't working. What the hell does that mean?

not sure what it means but you should run your site through a validator and fix it up especially add at least a doctype then re apply.

#8 AnTone Media

AnTone Media

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Knowledge:<br />Photoshop, Image Ready, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Maya, Final Cut Pro, Quark Xpress<br /><br />Barely Know (Want to know more):<br />Flash/Actionscript, Audition, Premiere

Posted 29 July 2006 - 12:24 AM

not sure what it means but you should run your site through a validator and fix it up especially add at least a doctype then re apply.

I'm sorry Donna but I have no idea how to do that :huh: :) :( :o :( :(

#9 eric81

eric81

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 01:32 AM

I'm sorry Donna but I have no idea how to do that :) :D :( :( :( :(

She means you need to use this. :)

http://validator.w3.org/

#10 AnTone Media

AnTone Media

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 06:14 PM

Thanks a lot. I'm gonna get to work on it Right..... NOW!

#11 AnTone Media

AnTone Media

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:53 PM

Geez! I had about 105 errors. what the hell do I do?

#12 α∂αмяoss

α∂αмяoss

P2L Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:football, Manchester Utd., coding, web developement, business, girls and warcraft.

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:20 PM

Is it really worth using Google AdSense? Many people have said it's pretty rubbish...

#13 The_pro_designer

The_pro_designer

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:I am a Graphics designer, I work at Target, and I have a beautiful girlfriend names Mckenna. &lt;3 Thats about it.

Posted 12 August 2006 - 08:59 PM

Yes it is.. and if you are talking about him validating.. then also yes.. he should valadate it even if it isnt going to get adsence...

They tell you what the errors are and what lines.. its pretty self explainatory to fix them.

#14 blinek

blinek

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 03:04 PM

I'm doing this for sure.

#15 _*Zenom_*

_*Zenom_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2006 - 09:10 PM

Is it really worth using Google AdSense? Many people have said it's pretty rubbish...

Yes it is.. and if you are talking about him validating.. then also yes.. he should valadate it even if it isnt going to get adsence...

They tell you what the errors are and what lines.. its pretty self explainatory to fix them.

Rubbish? HAH! Google Adsense is very good. I have made a decent amount of money in like 3 days of using adsense. I spent weeks reading articles, getting tips, and now I know exactly what makes Adsense tick. People, read those articles it really helps.

#16 greg

greg

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts
  • Interests:Fine art, web and graphic design, naval architecture, chess, and sports.

Posted 06 September 2006 - 01:20 AM

Don't be a sucker and pay for "adsense tips." The tips they give you are the same tips you can find on Google's AdSense page.

The free tip pages are sneaky too. They have this huge article about AdSense, and all throughout it they sprinkle a bunch of AdSense referral links.

#17 lostseed

lostseed

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:Illustrator, Photoshop, PHP, CSS, XHTML

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:32 PM

Geez! I had about 105 errors. what the hell do I do?

Part of managing a website is correcting errors.

There is a FireFox extension called HTML Validator that will save you time from going of to w3c.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users