Please....?

#63 tgi_june

tgi_june

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:18 PM

Hi everyone at pixel2life! I would like to reopen this thread where i have exactly the same problem as the original message. Basically, i tried attaching the playlist into a movieclip so i could hide it and so. everything works fine apart from when i click on a track, it is undefined when opening the URL. i have a feeling it’s got something to do with the songfile not finding the xml nodes. pls help.

this thread supposed to have had answered that problem. i have implemented the changes but to no avail. the
eval(_root.mp["but"+i]).id=i;
doesnt seem to do the trick.

here's the initial code i was working with:

_root.mp.attachMovie("butTemp","but"+i,i+50);eval("but"+i).id=i;_root.mp["but"+i]._x = 45;_root.mp["but"+i]._y = 25 + (i*15);_root.mp["but"+i].button_mc.title_mc.but_txt.text = songname[i];_root.mp["but"+i]._visible = true;if (i >= 10){_root.mp["but"+i]._x = 225_root.mp["but"+i]._y = -35+ (i*15);}_root.mp["but"+i].onRelease = function(){clearInterval(timeInterval);_root.timeDisplay_txt.text = "00:00/00:00";_root.sound_mc.songStarter(songfile[this.id]);}

advance thank you to anyone who could help :rolleyes:

#64 tgi_june

tgi_june

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:53 PM

ooops sorry. i spent the last 5 hrs thinking why this doesnt work, but i simply had a minor error. yes the solution suggested on this thread works. aaaargggh! thank god!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users