5 replies to this topic

#1 fblade

fblade

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:03 AM

Hey guys i know this may not be the right place to put it, but anyways here goes

im doing a college project, my final major project actually and its to make a film and get feedback and other stuff, the film we made was an experimental film about cars,drivers and there personailty of them. so we decided to produce 5 short films that all link in with one and other. so can i please ask you guys if you have time or anything if you could please watch our movies and fill out a quick questionnaire for me and my group.

the web address is http://www.indiecruise.com/kotg/

please follow the instructions provided and once watched all films please follow the link to the questionnaire.

thanks a bunch guys in advance
Matthew

p.s i know the video quality isnt the good but thats because we uploaded it to google video, orignally each video was over a gig in size so you can see y the quality has dropped

p.s.s i know not the best of films but please be kind thanks

Edited by fblade, 14 June 2006 - 02:37 PM.

#2 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 10:41 AM

Your link doesn't seem to be working...

I'd like to check this out if you can get the vids going again :)

Dan

#3 fblade

fblade

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 02:38 PM

wired try now it seems to be working fine for me thanks

#4 Clandestine

Clandestine

* Forum Police *

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:58 AM

im sorry but you guys were driving on the wrong side of the road, im suprised you guys survived!!! (j/k :P ) alright i did your survy not too bad keep it up

-Devyn

#5 Scythar

Scythar

Honored X Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:47 AM

Lol, so you noticed it too, and the steeringwheel was on the wrong side too, no wonder they drove so bad (:P).

Some remarks though (actually only saw first 3 movies), plz dont be offended, you did great works, its just that critizising is much easier when your at the sideline...

The different personalities were somewhat lost due to the amazing amount of different effects.
Try to choose 1 song, instead of 3-4 different ones and try to synchronise a little, f.ex. in the first clip the song started building up when the clip was ending so the fade effect was a little contradictory.
In second clip there was a black screen for bout 3 seconds, which is way too long.

The filming part itself on the other hand was amazing! So only the editing part maybe still needs some work IMHO ! but hey, who am i right.

#6 fblade

fblade

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:29 AM

hey guys thanks for the advice i know us damn ukers have to be awkard a drive on the wrong side lmao

thansk for the advice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users