#21 Danny

Danny

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts
  • Interests:web design

Posted 16 June 2006 - 02:41 AM

1. Draw a line inside the homepage vertically dividing it into two. The left side should consist of the new templates section, and the right of the line "Why choose us?" and below it news. Increase the font size and make the buttons for new templates bigger. Take the advertisement in the middle to the bottom of the page. By this you can include that advertisement in all pages.

I allready sort of have something like that.. Could you screenshot and edit one of the pages in say paint so i can get a rough idea of what you mean?

========

ok how about this?

Attached File  ad.PNG   20.66KB   125 downloads

========

The changes have been made what do you think? :blink:

Edited by Danny, 19 June 2006 - 02:59 PM.

#22 Danny

Danny

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 04:49 PM

Well two way links (to and from) are worth alot to most search engines. Google Scans My website every 3 days and forum everyday. (i would change this to every day for the site as well but the amount of bandwidth google consumes to scan over 5000 links is adding up, not to mention the other crawler bots)

If you want to take advantage of this id happily trade affiliate buttons with any one with appropriate websites. If you are interested post here or click my signature.

Its free, and ive had almost 300k hits in the 5 months my site has been up. So you dont have much to loose. (plus my affiliate page is kinda empty) :P

(this is the 33x81 banner not a full 468 x 60 banner)

Many thanks,
Danny :D

#23 Matheus

Matheus

P2L Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 09:57 PM

why are you posting this on the showoff and feedback forum? this is not a free advertising forum (unfortunaly hehehehe), the prupose is to show us your website template/layout/design and wait for coments :\

#24 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 11:14 PM

why are you posting this on the showoff and feedback forum? this is not a free advertising forum (unfortunaly hehehehe), the prupose is to show us your website template/layout/design and wait for coments :\

It was originally in general posts, we moved it here.

#25 Spyder

Spyder

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 01:25 AM

Okay f you want ads only have still adds that match your layout colours, they must be small and away from the main parts of yoru site.

#26 Danny

Danny

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 04:44 AM

yeah ive changed them to google ads, i think they blend in alot nicer now.

#27 Matheus

Matheus

P2L Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:00 AM

It was originally in general posts, we moved it here.

oh, ok :,

Edited by Myoto, 30 June 2006 - 11:00 AM.

#28 hobbkins

hobbkins

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Surfing, Snowboarding, Photography, Web Design, Design in general, Programming

Posted 06 July 2006 - 07:45 PM

the dividing gradient bars do not stretch properly when expanded beyond 1280x1024, just a heads up.

#29 Danny

Danny

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 08:24 AM

Max screen size i have avaliable is 1280, would you be able to take a screenshot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users