3 replies to this topic

#1 mikem

mikem

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 04:29 PM

:) hi, I was wondering if you could possibly add a PHP-Nuke Catigory for PHP Programming or just its own Catigory? If so, I may bbe able to write tutorials for you for that catigory. I have been using PHP Nuke for several years now and want to dish out some tutorials for other users. Youll be surprised how many hits youll get from it. So this benifits you more then Me. I just figured I can help if its ok. You can visit my site and PM me so we can talk more if you want.

Btw, you have a very motivating and beautiful site man, keep up the great work, maybe we can become partners someday! :(

#2 adam123

adam123

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts
  • Interests:Programming and stuff.

Posted 17 January 2005 - 05:18 PM

Not sure about the category thing, you'll have to wait for Faken or Jay. But change your font man, It's incomprehensible.

#3 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 05:29 PM

Can't read what your question is with the font like that.

Please change

#4 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 06:22 PM

;) hi, I was wondering if you could possibly add a PHP-Nuke Catigory for PHP Programming or just its own Catigory? If so, I may bbe able to write tutorials for you for that catigory. I have been using PHP Nuke for several years now and want to dish out some tutorials for other users. Youll be surprised how many hits youll get from it. So this benifits you more then Me. I just figured I can help if its ok. You can visit my site and PM me so we can talk more if you want.

Btw, you have a very motivating and beautiful site man, keep up the great work, maybe we can become partners someday! :D

That should help in readability :D

What exactly would these tutorials be? I'm not following what you could do to php nuke... modifications maybe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users