• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#21 iwz

iwz

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Gaming, Web-design.

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:43 AM

tbh propax

Making you a logo for free. Wich you may be using for a long time of forever. desrves a link for however long you use the logo. :| Not just a month

#22 Propax

Propax

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • Interests:Webdesign, Football, Manchester United FC, Seeing the World, Music and tons more other stuff.

Posted 11 March 2007 - 01:49 PM

Well until you design something that warrants a lifetime link then I may reconsidered.

Thanks

Edited by Propax, 12 March 2007 - 08:14 AM.

#23 veggie1232

veggie1232

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 05:13 PM

what is the prize?

#24 genozider

genozider

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:57 AM

You are making a design and creativity website so you should be creative enough to design your own logo.
I find it very contradicting for a creative company not being creative enough to make their own logo.

(No offense)

#25 Propax

Propax

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  • Interests:Webdesign, Football, Manchester United FC, Seeing the World, Music and tons more other stuff.

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:55 AM

I probably could design a nice logo for my company, but the fact of the matter is I don't have time and I find it difficult to design for myself, I always find myself chopping and changing my mind. So I thought I would give someone else the oppurtunity and have a free 1 month link on my site, which recieves 4,000 unique hits month.

#26 bĘko

bĘko

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 10:18 AM

k, ill try and fix something

#27 genozider

genozider

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:42 AM

So I thought I would give someone else the oppurtunity and have a free 1 month link on my site, which recieves 4,000 unique hits month.

Whatever i say below means no offense to anyone, it is just that im curious

You say you wanna give ppl a oppurtunity to get a free 1 month link, that sound like you are being so generous and noble to give ppl such a good oppurtunity. You say you got 4,000 unique hits per month but i don't see anything attractive from your website.
1st. the website layout look too simple and the banner seem too be cut out from somewhere due to the uncontrasting colour of the background and the banner.

2nd. the portfolio says it started out in the later period of 2006, (http://www.pixel2lif...p...c=29142&hl=) and it is march 2007 now, thats means you managed to attract 4000 unique hits per month in 3 months.(that is very good) but do you have any proof?

3rd. Refering to topic of http://www.pixel2lif...mp;#entry207639
it says that you are looking for people to links with you. If you really have 4000 unique hits per month, you will more likely to wait for people to apply for affilation with your website instead of looking for affilation yourself.

4th.You say that the price is one month link on your website and you are offering affilation to others, don't you find it very contradicting? It is like im starting a auction of an item with a starting price of $1200 and im selling the same thing to others with a price of $100. (im using the comparison of the months)

5th.In your website, i saw that (http://www.jamstreet....com/studio.htm) the studio have certain templates and design but the logos and website design does not seem to be commercial designs you sold, ( without any sales and attractive designs and tutorials, how did you attract 4,000 unique hit per month) ( Are you saying that 4,000 ppl are visiting your website just to see the simple banner and the same thing for the past 3 months.

And one last question: Are you lying to us?

Edited by genozider, 15 March 2007 - 10:42 AM.

#28 bĘko

bĘko

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:23 AM

Yeah. man, im sure Sherlock Holmes lives now :angrylooking:

#29 evertonian7uk

evertonian7uk

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 249 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:47 AM

Web and Multimedia

Webdesign
Logo creation
Coded templates
HTML Newsletter
E-commerce
Full Flash websites

hire yourself to do a logo, does seem strange, well spotted!

#30 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 01:54 PM

Ok this isn't a contest, it's a logo creation request for free. if this IS a contest, it was not authorized by me. Locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users