• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 StudicaSkills

StudicaSkills

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:looking for people with some techie-talent, and informing them of ways to win just for doing what they love!

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:37 PM

:mellow: i'm not that easily offended, SOLDIER! i actually thought it was kind of a funny mistake - and not one i've seen before, which is surprising!

<_< - back atcha! (in a friendly, platonic kind of way, of course!)

#22 Stu

Stu

Retired P2L Staff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:23 AM

@ stupidicaskills

um, "STUPIDICA"??

was that intentional? i was only trying to help.

haha, it didnt click this end. i thought that was actually your name when i read her post!

#23 markyd

markyd

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:19 AM

I voted for yours as well. I had actually voted for it a while ago, not knowing it was yours :biggrin:

Regards,

- Mark

#24 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:19 PM

Daisy Dream is a heap of :lol:

Lorelei I voted yours the other day but what I don't understand is how Daisy Dream is leading have people lost their glasses lol :lol:

#25 beaverpoutine

beaverpoutine

P2L Paramedic

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:58 AM

It's funny to read their comments on the contest page lol:

# Lunartics gonjol Says:
January 30th, 2008 at 6:27 pm

wow! modern magic from 175 reach up to 240 for just 5 hours! that is fake!

# Lunartics Sheol Says:
February 1st, 2008 at 12:38 pm

@gonjol: dan richard published the contest in his blog, so he send lots of traffic to it.
So if you dont know about, just shut up.

I voted for ModernMagic, it’s color and graphics are amazing… but there are also other nice entries :lol:

So it would seem that Dan is popular out there!! lol

#26 Ben

Ben

P2L Jedi Master

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:14 AM

Man that is an AWESOME design! And so are your others! But I'm bloody shocked that it's losing to that piece of :lol: DaisyDream design. So I'm getting everyone I know to vote for it :lol: It's not just because I'm being nice, but it's because you CANT let a design like that take home 1k! It's insulting to real designers.

Made a dA post about it. Should be getting more votes :P

Edited by Ben, 02 February 2008 - 04:25 AM.

#27 DeathWish^!

DeathWish^!

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Interests:Photoshop :)

Posted 02 February 2008 - 06:18 AM

nice design you should be winning not daisy design wotever its called ( i voted btw )

i get people to vote for it :lol:

#28 Stu

Stu

Retired P2L Staff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 06:33 AM

youre getting there - only 8 behind now :lol:

#29 albinoAZN

albinoAZN

Albinos Are Extinct!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 01:28 PM

I voted for you, now you're only 1 behind! That daisy one is SO ugly. It has those heavy black scan lines and the colors are horrible! jeeze. I REALLY hope you win.

#30 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 01:35 PM

It's tied now the race begins

#31 albinoAZN

albinoAZN

Albinos Are Extinct!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:16 PM

lol, nice. Daisy probably ran out of friends. "ooooooo! SNAP" :D

#32 Lorelei

Lorelei

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, design, dance

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:03 PM

first of all.. StudicaSkills... uhm, can I explain? lol No, of course wasn't intentional, normally i copy and paste user's nicks, but here when i roll the mouse over the username i automatically get a drop down menu, so i can't copy. so i read. and write. but i guess i read wrong? lol
actually when i was typing "stupidicaskills" i was wondering what kind of nick is that, but hey, hmm original.

*apologizes*

*note to self: if nick looks too original, read again*

Ben, thanks! I am even leading now but poll will be running for 1,5 weeks now so anything can happen, 1 week ago i was 150+ votes behind "daisy dream" and i thought i wont make it even to the 3rd place.

Donna, about your previous question -- how daisy dream got to lead... since day 1 when poll started he went to ALL the forums on the net just asking people to "VOTE FOR HIS THEME". Then (u can read in comments there) he complained that people will go to forums and ask to vote for their theme and it's not fair. his pings and comment got posted together (he didnt know it would ping, probably) so he made a total laughter of himself. but i still see him asking for votes everywhere which is how he gets so far. Many just go and vote on his request prolly without even looking. I dont think his theme is that bad, but there are obviously much much much cleaner themes there.

anyway, thank u so much to everyone who voted for me and support me (even emotionally), it's great to know people actually really do like my design, even if i won't win.

cheers!

#33 Lorelei

Lorelei

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:17 PM

thanks Soldier (i am so careful with nicks now lol) -- exactly on 342 votes now. prolly daisy dream now joins all the networks on facebook :D

and yes, every vote is a great help!

btw, the last guy / girl who commented as sheol, was it someone from here? just curious.

#34 Lorelei

Lorelei

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:35 PM

no, very good :P

Sheol Says:
February 1st, 2008 at 12:38 pm

@gonjol: dan richard published the contest in his blog, so he send lots of traffic to it.
So if you dont know about, just shut up.

I voted for ModernMagic, it’s color and graphics are amazing… but there are also other nice entries :D

#35 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:52 PM

Donna, about your previous question -- how daisy dream got to lead... since day 1 when poll started he went to ALL the forums on the net just asking people to "VOTE FOR HIS THEME". Then (u can read in comments there) he complained that people will go to forums and ask to vote for their theme and it's not fair. his pings and comment got posted together (he didnt know it would ping, probably) so he made a total laughter of himself. but i still see him asking for votes everywhere which is how he gets so far. Many just go and vote on his request prolly without even looking. I dont think his theme is that bad, but there are obviously much much much cleaner themes there.

anyway, thank u so much to everyone who voted for me and support me (even emotionally), it's great to know people actually really do like my design, even if i won't win.

cheers!

It's not that bad but it's NOT a theme that IMO should win, your being nice in saying that but I speak my mind his entry does not compare, it actually reminds me of someone elses theme he's just modified and slapped a daisy onto it.......harsh but oh well. Yours reminds me of the work Nick does from http://www.ndesign-studio.com it has something the rest don't have.

Good Luck

Ahh.. Dans secret identity :P lol

We all know it's you :D

#36 Ben

Ben

P2L Jedi Master

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:45 PM

I got a lot of people to vote :) I'll try and get some more, but it seems like the Daisy Dream has run out of friends :P

#37 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:14 PM

Come on guys, VOTE!!! 2 Days to go :)

#38 Ben

Ben

P2L Jedi Master

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:32 PM

:biggrin: Daisy Dream still isn't far off...

#39 Lorelei

Lorelei

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:23 AM

guys and girls, thank u so much for the votes and support, it really helps so much!

a bit sad that this morning i was leading with about 15 votes and now i am falling behind with 55, dont know where he got over 60 votes in just a 1 hour, cos i was checking it occasionally and there was just a blast of votes, but oh well... i could posta comment about it on lunar pages (saying how i think he got votes) but that will look like i just try to get rid of a competitor. :)

i dont know if its ending tonight or tomorrow, but i feel it's like searching for a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat :P

Edited by Lorelei, 12 February 2008 - 11:24 AM.

#40 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:40 AM

Yeah I was wondering when this ended as well... Convenient blast of extra votes... I smell shenanigans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users