• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Spooky

Spooky

Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Programming, Client Management, Web Hosting, Tutorial Writing

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:50 PM

After being inspired by hellkat's sig I decided to make my own, but to match the wonderful custom title Ms. Donna decided to provide. It is my current...

I did a custom background with some orange and greens with the paint filters, then did some major modification to the parrot. He was a bit gray, so I brought some color into him, and I wanted his beak to look rough instead of pure gray so I did some whiteish pink to his beak. He had an orange eye, and I thought purple suited him better. :D

EYE IS NOW BLUE UPON JAYMZ REQUEST :P

EYE IS NOW GREEN AFTER HATING THE BLUE :)

#2 Xanderdude

Xanderdude

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Interests:Radio controlled flying and Digital art,Web<br />And a little gaming if im bored

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:54 PM

Looks clean and calm i give it a 9/10 (damn i need to make a new sig mine s**ks @ the mom)
Mayby something with nature ^^.

#3 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:57 PM

I need a new sig... btw I love the composition of your site, it's excellent, I give it a 9.8/10 because I don't quite like the parrot picture...

#4 DeSigZ

DeSigZ

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:06 PM

LOL!
well because i like parrots it 'l be a 10!
good job m8 :huh:

#5 Spooky

Spooky

Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Programming, Client Management, Web Hosting, Tutorial Writing

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:39 PM

Thanks Xander and DeSig. Jaymz, yea only picture I could find in my picture pack I bought, its wasn't that good when I started with it, there was barely any color in it.

#6 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:42 PM

Thanks Xander and DeSig. Jaymz, yea only picture I could find in my picture pack I bought, its wasn't that good when I started with it, there was barely any color in it.

Let me have a look in my collection, I might have a better one :huh:

#7 Spooky

Spooky

Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:53 PM

Let me have a look in my collection, I might have a better one ;)

Thanks :huh:... I am actually awfully suprised with all the junk I threw at this I still managed to stay under even half of the size limit >.>... I feel Donna's pain of people going over now.

#8 hk..

hk..

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:56 PM

Nice. :huh: the bird logo ;)

#9 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:59 PM

Let me have a look in my collection, I might have a better one ;)

Thanks :huh:... I am actually awfully suprised with all the junk I threw at this I still managed to stay under even half of the size limit >.>... I feel Donna's pain of people going over now.

http://www.morguefil...y=1108422072366

That one's not bad ;) One of those babies could be easily chopped out. I still love the composition of your sig, the colors go together maginficently :D

#10 Spooky

Spooky

Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:02 PM

Hmmmm, well those have blue on their face and I wanted more of a green setting. Also the lighting from the picture may mess me up a bit because when I even try to fade it a tad or saturate it or whatever the head will be lighter then the neck =(. They are nice though, so thanks :huh:.

Also, thank you hk you are a true inspirer ;).

#11 hk..

hk..

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:11 PM

Hmmmm, well those have blue on their face and I wanted more of a green setting. Also the lighting from the picture may mess me up a bit because when I even try to fade it a tad or saturate it or whatever the head will be lighter then the neck =(. They are nice though, so thanks :huh:.

;) :D :D :D :D :D

#12 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:12 PM

Its alright, I couldn't find a good one. Upon closer inspection, it may just be the unusual purple eyes putting me off, but I love it nonetheless ;)

#13 Spooky

Spooky

Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:18 PM

Haha, well I must say it looked bland with no contrasting elements or anything. I tried to keep it the original orange, but it was boring, red didn't go with it cause of albinoness, blue was sexy, I may change it to that... give me a few.

UPDATED TO BLUE!

#14 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:21 PM

Polly wanna cracker :huh:

Nice Spooky seriously.

I have some Parrot pics if you need any but I'll look later as I'm kinda busy atm

#15 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:22 PM

Haha, well I must say it looked bland with no contrasting elements or anything. I tried to keep it the original orange, but it was boring, red didn't go with it cause of albinoness, blue was sexy, I may change it to that... give me a few.

UPDATED TO BLUE!

I like :huh:

#16 Spooky

Spooky

Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:23 PM

*crams cracker down through* mmmmmmmm

Thanks Donna, I'll pass on the pics though, I think I like what I have :huh:.

The blue eye looks demented, the Iris is kinda purple-ish ;)

Thanks again Jaymz =)

#17 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:26 PM

Thanks again Jaymz =)

You're welcome even though I did absolutely nothing :huh:

#18 Spooky

Spooky

Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:28 PM

Yes, you said you liked it... silly boy :huh:.

#19 Jamie Huskisson

Jamie Huskisson

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:39 PM

nice :huh:

#20 Spooky

Spooky

Rooster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:43 PM

Thanks Jay, I made the eye green because the blue didn't look good the the purple iris... I ruined my whole contrasting theme there, but meh :huh:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users