#21 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 08 April 2005 - 03:30 PM

dang..thats annoying...
Edit: What if i PROMISE to keep the image up, i never do delete stuff off of imageshack..? :P

No, what's annoying is people who host tutorials on free image hosts, since their bandwidth runs out quite quickly, killing the images. Not to mention the horrible uptimes those sites keep.

I don't think Faken will make an exception because the rule is a rule nonetheless. Not deleting things from the image host doesn't guarantee they'll still work after the thousands of hits that would be recieved from P2L.

#22 adam123

adam123

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts
  • Interests:Programming and stuff.

Posted 08 April 2005 - 03:45 PM

Edit: Never mind, Didn't see James' post.

#23 zico

zico

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 04:19 PM

dang..thats annoying...
Edit: What if i PROMISE to keep the image up, i never do delete stuff off of imageshack..? :D

No, what's annoying is people who host tutorials on free image hosts, since their bandwidth runs out quite quickly, killing the images. Not to mention the horrible uptimes those sites keep.

I don't think Faken will make an exception because the rule is a rule nonetheless. Not deleting things from the image host doesn't guarantee they'll still work after the thousands of hits that would be recieved from P2L.

Ok.. i'll find myself a host..

EDIT: Its been accepted. Thanks Faken, or whoever put it up! :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users