Photo

GET 33% OFF at ServerSeed hosting! P2L FOLKS ONLY!

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:36 PM

As some of you know, Pixel2life.com is hosted by one of the best hosting companies you can deal with, Server Seed Hosting, and I just worked out a HUGE deal for any of our P2L members and visitors that are thinking of getting a host or switching to a better one! If you sign up now using coupon code p2l33, you will receive 33% off the package rate for as long as you have an account with them. THIS IS NOT A DISCOUNT THAT LASTS JUST A FEW MONTHS!!! IT'S PERMANENT!

This offer is for a limited time though, so don't wait too long before you sign up!

So again, sign up for hosting at Server Seed Hosting using coupon code p2l33 and you will get 33% off any of the package plan rates for as long as you have your account. It's that simple.

I know there are already members here using Serverseed, so I'm sure they will back up my claim that Server Seed is fantastic and the owner, Tyler Lott, knows how a hosting company runs and what's expected in terms of service and performance.

Enjoy the deal folks and a big thanks to Ty for agreeing to offer this deal to us! <3

Faken

#2 Dabu

Dabu

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:47 PM

ServerSeed owns. I wonder if I can get upgraded from the 10% off I have now to the 33% off :)

#3 Karbon_Katana

Karbon_Katana

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:54 PM

And I was just looking for a host, wow, thank-you SOOOOO much!! :)

#4 _*TySoft_*

_*TySoft_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:59 PM

ServerSeed owns. I wonder if I can get upgraded from the 10% off I have now to the 33% off :)

Open a ticket at http://www.serverseed.info (make sure to fill out the username field) and I'll do that for you. :)

#5 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:41 PM

Nice deal you have going TySoft thanks for offering this to members :)

#6 jalweber

jalweber

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Photoshop, work, snowmobiling&lt;br&gt;

Posted 01 April 2005 - 04:22 PM

thats pretty sweet, but my site runs fine off of a free host... but good deal guys!

#7 Jamie Huskisson

Jamie Huskisson

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 04:34 PM

Ty! Ty! Ty!

Softy! Softy! Softy!

Seeeervedseed! Seeeervedseed! Seeeervedseed!

thats all the football chants i can think of atm, nice deal :)

#8 ViperStrike

ViperStrike

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:37 PM

how long does this offer remain active? im makin a site for some friends, and they haven't decided on a server yet, just currious how much time i had to convince them to use serverseed...thanks much

#9 depiction

depiction

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:44 PM

Server Seed,

This sounds like a great offer... however I'm looking for reseller packages. I currently own two sites and would like to keep them all under one account. Is there any chance that you would be offering reseller packages in the near future?

#10 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:59 PM

how long does this offer remain active? im makin a site for some friends, and they haven't decided on a server yet, just currious how much time i had to convince them to use serverseed...thanks much

The 33% rebate stays in effect for as long as you have your account with serverseed. If you open an account today with the coupon, and keep your account for 2 years, you'll get 33% off for 2 years :D

Faken

#11 ludwigw

ludwigw

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Designer at Lee ter Wal.

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:09 PM

Convince me why I should pay for a virtual space? I am being hosted for free by Outer-Heaven network and have more than enough of anything I need including CPanel so why should I switch to Serverseed-Tysoft you can make a sale :D (o this is just for me, an exception)

#12 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:13 PM

Convince me why I should pay for a virtual space? I am being hosted for free by Outer-Heaven network and have more than enough of anything I need including CPanel so why should I switch to Serverseed-Tysoft you can make a sale ;) (o this is just for me, an exception)

Because Ty's service can't be matched. You'll never find a guy working so hard to make sure you get the best performance and service. He's constantly upgrading his servers and giving free resource increases etc...

No one could convince me that a free hosting site offers anything close to what Ty does. If you're with a host that offers pay for hosting and you happen to have a free account because "you know someone", then so be it, but anyone talking about a regular free host is comparing apples to oranges.

Faken

#13 ludwigw

ludwigw

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:17 PM

Its the "I know someone" scenario. Then again OHN is run part-time and isn't managed fulltime.

(Although Im 14 - not lot's of money......should I rather get a domain?)

#14 ViperStrike

ViperStrike

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:28 PM

The 33% rebate stays in effect for as long as you have your account with serverseed. If you open an account today with the coupon, and keep your account for 2 years, you'll get 33% off for 2 years ;)

Faken

that wasn't exactly what i meant...sorry wasn't clear... i meant how long do we have to apply for a 33 percent discount?

#15 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:28 PM

Its the "I know someone" scenario. Then again OHN is run part-time and isn't managed fulltime.

(Although Im 14 - not lot's of money......should I rather get a domain?)

Well I can guarantee you won't be disappointed in Ty's service, so it's up to you ;)

Faken

#16 ludwigw

ludwigw

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:29 PM

Ok Thanks, Ill think about it and ask my dad

#17 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:30 PM

The 33% rebate stays in effect for as long as you have your account with serverseed. If you open an account today with the coupon, and keep your account for 2 years, you'll get 33% off for 2 years ;)

Faken

that wasn't exactly what i meant...sorry wasn't clear... i meant how long do we have to apply for a 33 percent discount?

While this won't be for very long, we haven't decided exactly HOW long Ty will let me offer this to you guys. I'd say maybe a week tops... After that, it's back to the regular 10% discount that P2L members are entitled to :)

Faken

#18 ViperStrike

ViperStrike

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:38 PM

ok...thanks a lot man...hope to get our site up soon

#19 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Interests:I love taking photos of nature. That includes everything from the little bugs and animals all the way to natures beautiful landscapes.

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:13 PM

:) Yea Server Seed is the best host I've ever been with. I highly recommend them.

Best Regards,

Jason ;)

#20 Andy

Andy

Graphical Idol Judge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 09:57 AM

Ooo! Ive been looking for a host.

Hey Tysoft, are custom plans available?
For my new site, 65GB should be ok for the first maybe..... 6 months, then im sure i would need a higher plan?

This is a great deal, ive been wanting to use server seed for a long time, but the man downstairs is the boss. Ill have to persuade him, heh ;)

Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users