No replies to this topic

#1 Praise

Praise

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:59 PM

im looking for 20,000-40,000 customers in about a years time, then if i get that much i was planning on offering the domains for free if the people run a small ad on their site... if i get 40,000 customers and each one comes back when the domains are free, ill have alot of backlinks.. and that would probably assure top ranking on search engines..if not free ill have buy one get more domains free...but ill probably start off with that deal

another ideal i had, is people buy hosting under my affiliate link for 5-$10 and get about 10-30 free domains... with this method and the 40,000 customer goal i would of made over 6 million dollars, thats before the IRS gets there greedy hands on it tho.. im starting out as a reseller then im going to try to register my own domains

when the free deals come i am going to make a youtube type video site and the small ads on all them sites are going to link to my video site..and i might not resell the video site if i make a good profit from it...either going to do a video site or a search engine/blog/video site.

with the money i make from this im going to pay for school and learn programming so i can become the next myspace, best believe i am going to advertise this alot, alot, alot, alot, alot, then some

Edited by Praise, 08 August 2008 - 06:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users