- - - - -

how do check traffics?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 _*aquariusmediaa_*

_*aquariusmediaa_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:52 AM

Thanks for sharing this info with us... but kindly tell me one more thing that... i have a subdomain... Can i add Google Analytics to my subdomain website...???

I think google analytics or statecounter can useful for you to check traffic to your site or blog.

#22 _*john01_*

_*john01_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:31 AM

well, for check the traffic of your site just use Google analytics. This is the best programe i am also used analytics and am 100% satisfy.

#23 Leah40

Leah40

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:19 PM

Aside from Google analytic, you can also check it in Alexa. Alexa can also give valueable data on your site but first you should establish traffic and rank well in Alexa.

#24 Midasvyj

Midasvyj

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

Hello

#25 richardstevens

richardstevens

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

1. Alexa Ranking

The Alexa Ranking isn’t exactly “little-known,” but it is the best-known metric for ranking websites. This is the first thing I look at when I visit a site:

Alexa tracks stats for everyone who has the Alexa toolbar installed on their browser, which accounts for less than 1% of internet users. So it’s not very accurate, but it’ll give you a rough idea of the website’s popularity.

2. Compete.com

Compete.com is like Alexa, except they pull their stats from multiple sources and it’s only based on U.S. traffic.

3. SimilarWeb.com

SimilarWeb is another website traffic checker that’s similar to Alexa and Compete, except, it’s got a lot more detail put into it, so it’s more accurate!

4. FeedCompare.com

Feed Compare is a neat tool that lets you see how many RSS subscribers a website has as long as they use FeedBurner.

5. SEMRush.com

My favorite tool for website-based keyword research is SEMRush.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users