• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Brandonador

Brandonador

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:I really love computers. Especially the internet, and discovering new people's ideas, and designs. Love to look at different layouts and coded designs that people come up with. And Flickr, one of my favorite sites...

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:16 PM

How can I possibly publish my poetry, on my website, without it being stolen? Is this, completely possible? I mean, I guess I would have to get a CC license. But, this most likely wouldn't stop people from stealing it. All suggestions appreciated... B)

#2 rc69

rc69

PHP Master PD

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts
  • Interests:Web Development

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:17 PM

Not possible. A copyright of any sort will help you defend any infractions in court, but there is nothing you can do to stop a person from stealing text. There are things you can do to make it harder, but not stop it.

B)

#3 derek.sullivan

derek.sullivan

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:preaching, programming, music, friends, outdoors, moves, books

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:13 PM

Require the users to return a url to your website, people hate advertising sometimes! lol

#4 basujansa1010

basujansa1010

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:49 AM

being agree with rc69 i want to say it is not possible. but you may request for not copying or editing. or you may request user if they want to publish then they should inform you. or they should not change the name of writer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users