#1 Deko

Deko

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:51 AM

So basically i've got a problem :)

I've just reached into animating nad keyframing but while following the tutorials i still fail to "Animate" the subjects n stuff ...

Can any1 here explain me in details wtf am i doing wrong ? Or how should i do it "the right" way :D

Would be much appreciated :D :)

#2 Dirk Black

Dirk Black

Sir Emo Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Interests:C4D graphic artwork and design, music (guitar songwriting vocals.) Painting, photography, video games.

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:47 AM

need more info.. what program you using?

#3 Deko

Deko

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:09 AM

need more info.. what program you using?

Eh , thought i mentioned it :) Sorry

I'm using Cinema4d atm ....

#4 Dirk Black

Dirk Black

Sir Emo Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Interests:C4D graphic artwork and design, music (guitar songwriting vocals.) Painting, photography, video games.

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:39 AM

Well lucky you, that's what i use.. now what exactly is the problem? your animations are failing to animate? that's not very descriptive of the problem.. try simplifying the whole process as best you can.. i remember when i started they were trying to get me to animate a bear walking or something.. and that was like way to hard for me to figure out at the time.. so i took the necessary steps and simplified them and animated a ball bouncing.. looked ridiculous but hey, the damn thing moved!
Also, maybe the tutorial you are following sucks, try another one, there should be tons of simple animation tutorials for c4d.. hope this helps, but if you give me a more specific idea of what the problem is i should be able to point you in the right direction..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users