3 replies to this topic

#1 Demonixxx

Demonixxx

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:27 PM

CNC on all please! Just some recent stuff I was fooling around with, let me know what you think!!!

Not really sure about this one, is there anything you think I could of done to make this one look a little more appealing to the eye? I'm kind of LOL'ing to myself, was trying some different filters I downloaded??? :angrylooking:
Posted Image

Love this one....MPO
Posted Image

#2 .iCY7.

.iCY7.

Simplicity With A Twist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:06 AM

Thery're pretty good, try not to use filters and start using brushes and smuding instead theres tutorials on http://www.gfxjunk.com if your not sure what smudging brushes etc to use, what was actually done in the bottom one? looks pretty stock to me or is the background flipped?

#3 Demonixxx

Demonixxx

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:52 PM

Not sure what you mean by background flipped? If your asking if it's a stock I used, then, no!! The tiger actually came from an Ed Hardy design, there's some C4d's, brushes, some smudging a dragon tattoo, 2 different gradients.
On the firtst one, there are 3 different brushes I used, one for the wings and 2 different lighting brushes, the skull of course, 2 gradients some smudging and trhee filters I downloaded from somewhere. More like a test to see how they work and what exactly they do, still playing and learning them obviously!

Thanks for the CNC bro, I appreciate it! I'll check i tout.

#4 JeremyIron

JeremyIron

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:55 AM

Hey everyone - this is just a short intro. Well i was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here!
I will become a little more involved and see about helping others and being helped myself. Thanks for having me, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

-------------------
“Justice in the life and conduct of the State is possible only as first it resides in the hearts and souls of the citizens” - Plato
DC DUI | DC DUI lawyer

Edited by JeremyIron, 11 January 2010 - 06:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users