• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:32 PM

Hey all! Very likely that I will be looking for some additional help for our current coding team. Seems like people are very busy with school and such and time is not the greatest and things are kind of crawling now. I have a HUGE plate of stuff that needs doing, so I think our guys could use a helper. So if you are an experienced coder that can handle projects the size of P2L and have a firm understanding of PhP, MySQL, Javascript/Ajax, HTML/CSS coding and all that good stuff AND can actually commit some decent hours each week, I would love to hear from you. Send me a PM with your info and some portfolio information and we can go from there.

I am also looking for someone experienced in website monetization that would work with myself and development team to help get same bank going on this site so I can afford prizes and actually pay bills on time. I clearly don't know what I'm doing... Would look at some kind of payment sharing program as compensation, I can't afford a consultant.

Apply within!

Thanks!
Dan

#2 eckoxl

eckoxl

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:35 PM

PM Sent

#3 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:14 PM

Thanks everyone that PMd me for the Dev gig, we have a new person coming onboard and we'll have an announcement going out soon to introduce him to the masses :biggrin:

Thanks!
Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users