4 replies to this topic

#1 Marsupial

Marsupial

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:28 PM

Hiya, first post here :hi:. Just started doing some PS again last week. I used this render about 2 years ago and i thought i needed to make something better out of it. C&C please.

Posted Image

#2 TRF

TRF

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:12 AM

The image looks really good, but the text doesn't fit well with the image.

#3 starburst552

starburst552

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:01 PM

might help to darken the clouds. like it though, interesting, well executed!

#4 Auto

Auto

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:04 PM

not a bad piece could use a better flow direction, and the lighting could be aimed better or at least darken other areas to make your focal point pop out more

and the text doesn't fit. The best advice I can give you about where to put your text is to always keep it somewhere near your focal point. this way your eyes can just look at one spot almost and keep the flow of the sig instead of having to look back and forth.

brush work is good.
not bad

#5 Kuturu

Kuturu

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:14 AM

not a bad piece could use a better flow direction, and the lighting could be aimed better or at least darken other areas to make your focal point pop out more

and the text doesn't fit. The best advice I can give you about where to put your text is to always keep it somewhere near your focal point. this way your eyes can just look at one spot almost and keep the flow of the sig instead of having to look back and forth.

brush work is good.
not bad

This guy basically said it all, text isn't really set at the best place, it could use better flow, and darken some areas to make your avatar stand out! Good job though!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users