2 replies to this topic

#1 HAZAHitzLeWiS

HAZAHitzLeWiS

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 09:46 PM

I only recently started with Photoshop, making signatures etc. so bare with me while i still improve, just going to put the few signatures i'v done up here, just so you can guys can give me some pointers on how to improve, so here we go, HI by the way im new =]

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 starburst552

starburst552

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography

Posted 09 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

I only recently started with Photoshop, making signatures etc. so bare with me while i still improve, just going to put the few signatures i'v done up here, just so you can guys can give me some pointers on how to improve, so here we go, HI by the way im new =]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are sweet!

#3 TRF

TRF

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of the stripes going across the first one, plus I don't think the text works very well, and the render doesn't blend well with the background. But overall, it's not half bad, especially for a beginner. The second one I have no complaints about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users