#1 iPixel

iPixel

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

So I've got a simple button.

<input type="button" onclick="window.print();return false;" value="Print This Page" style="border:1px sold #CCCCCC; background-color:#66CC66; font-size:11px;" />

Is there a way for me to tell whatever spools the data, to not print this particular button?

Thanks!

#2 rc69

rc69

PHP Master PD

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts
  • Interests:Web Development

Posted 05 January 2010 - 05:29 PM

Include a stylesheet that would set that button to display:hidden;

Ref: http://www.alistapar...s/goingtoprint/

#3 Jacorre

Jacorre

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Technology, Internet, Graphic/Web Design, Music, Soccer

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:47 AM

You should define a name for that input field, like give it an id or class. Then you can use that within your print stylesheet and define it as rc69 said with display:none.

#4 carolinabetty

carolinabetty

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:13 PM

I have a macro which auto prints a series of workbooks and it works very well - except (there is always an except right?) some of the workbooks brink up a dialog box saying "this workbook contains links to other data sources" Update, Don't Update or Help"
Can anyone tell me how to prevent this box from appearing and interrupting the print flow? I want to be able to run this macro and wallk away while it merrily does its printing job - not sit at the monitor hitting No No No over and over (yes i do NOT want to update the workbook).

Edited by carolinabetty, 26 August 2011 - 09:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users