3 replies to this topic

#1 Rezanov

Rezanov

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:10 AM

I've been a CorelDRAW user for probably almost ten years.

I realise that knowing how to use the Adobe products (in particular Photoshop and Illustrator) are important skills to have in the web design industry, but I've always been too afraid to step outside of my comfort zone.

Where is the best place to start in making the transition? Can you guys recommend some good websites to help make the change.

Cheers.

#2 kendustin7

kendustin7

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:24 AM

I think you should try with any good book and if you feel boring with books then you can give a try to Lynda Essential Training Videos CD. I have seen Lynda's videos and I think that will be best for you to start with.

#3 JoeDubs

JoeDubs

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:35 PM

I think the question should be, where do you want to begin? PS is an incredible program with tons of options. A good place to start is to start with what you want to learn. P2L has a fabulous tutorial library of PS tutorials, almost 10,000 I believe. There are no limits or restrictions, and I'm sure you'll be able to find anything you wish to do in the P2L database.

Good luck!

#4 iDadGraphics

iDadGraphics

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:44 PM

I think just starting out nowadays there are so many toturials out there on so many subjects of editing or using the features that's the way to go
just do a search for lets say " learn photoshop" I bet you'll get hundreds of tutorials

yup....
http://www.google.co...i...-8&oe=UTF-8

Edited by iDadGraphics, 20 May 2010 - 05:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users