Photo

Need help re-sizing object into existing Photoshop help - Please help :) !

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mike C

Mike C

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:02 PM

Hello,

First of all, thank you SOOO much for your help!!!! I am in the process of creating a collage in Photoshop (18" H x 24" W). I have my main image at the bottom (14" H x 24" W) and am looking to put three images at the top (All will be 4x8 to fit in perfectly to the 18x24 frame). The only downside is that when I paste the 2nd image into Photoshop I cannot find out how to re-size just that picture. It pastes at like 15x20 but I need to find out how to reduce just that picture to 4x8. Can anyone help? I tried posting the last 2 pictures as well and am not able to re-size any of the top 3 photos.

Thank you SOOO much for your time and help, I GREATLY appreciate it! I am new to Photoshop, and this site, so I will be sure to help all of you out in any way I can.

Cheers!
-Mike

#2 theguid

theguid

chewy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 296 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 12:29 PM

Ctrl+T will put you into in to size edit, and you can scale from there. If you are going to be printing this out as a picture, I would suggest sizing the smaller pictures in their own documents to the correct size, then copy and paste them into your main working file. In your smaller pictures, go to Image->Image Size and punch in 4x8 and make sure the resolution is the exact same as the resolution in the main file you will be pasting it into.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users