#1 syllie

syllie

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

Hi there,

I think this site is great and I can see that there has been a lot of custom coding.

However, the advanced search does not work properly. I did not test it thoroughly, but if I tick the "Pending Tutorials" checkbox, it ignores this setting and drops the search query as
_P<searchword>_IN_0_FOR_anytime_IN_live/
no matter if the "Live Tutorials" checkbox is checked or unchecked.

If I manually change that to _P<searchword>_IN_0_FOR_anytime_IN_pending/ the search works ok, so the backend works :)

Cheers,
Syllie

Edited by syllie, 23 February 2010 - 04:30 PM.

#2 Bug

Bug

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:41 PM

It's not actually showing the button to get to Advanced Search for me... can't click on it or anything

Attached File  p2lfail.png   179.5KB   13 downloads

#3 syllie

syllie

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:02 PM

It's not actually showing the button to get to Advanced Search for me... can't click on it or anything

<snip>

o.O Now I am confused. You are staff and you say "it's not actually showing the button"? What does that mean? You confirm another bug? You can not reproduce the bug? You are adding information to this post so the one that handles this report has more information? (Adding your username in this mix makes it even more confusing - are you the one that handles bugs / bug reports for the site?). Forgive my ignorance.

I have the button, and I can click it (from the home page, it does not work on the forums page) then whole area below the user bar is replaced by a cool search interface. Sometimes the interfaces on this site do not load properly, but that is usually fixed by clearing browser cache for me *shrug*. The only thing that does not seem to work for me is are the filter settings as indicated before.

Cheers,
Syllie

Edited by syllie, 23 February 2010 - 10:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users