• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Interests:I love taking photos of nature. That includes everything from the little bugs and animals all the way to natures beautiful landscapes.

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:38 PM

Well I had a few extra days off from work so I decided to put them to some use. I bought all my pond stuff with my end of the year bonus, and couldn't wait to put it in. My pond was smaller and I wanted to put something in that was a bit bigger so that my wife and I and the kids could enjoy it. Along with the fish. :biggrin: The sound from it is so awesome. I started this on Thursday(3-24-11) and finished it on Saturday night. I removed about 15 wheel barrows full of dirt, and added tons of stones. I'll be adding the fish back in tomorrow morning as long as all the levels are the same as what I have them in right now.

Regards,

Jason :)

Posted Image

Edited by Canen Art, 27 March 2011 - 09:47 PM.
couldn't attach photo

#2 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:03 AM

Wow that's awesome dude, looks amazing! Was this a pond you used to have that you fixed up?

#3 derek.sullivan

derek.sullivan

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:preaching, programming, music, friends, outdoors, moves, books

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:10 AM

This is pretty legit dude! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is complete!

#4 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Interests:I love taking photos of nature. That includes everything from the little bugs and animals all the way to natures beautiful landscapes.

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:55 PM

Wow that's awesome dude, looks amazing! Was this a pond you used to have that you fixed up?

Thanks Dan. The old pond was really small in comparison. I removed all the stones and the old liner and dug it out and made it a lot bigger. I went from about 225 gallons to about 650 gallons. Plus the new waterfall is about 6 foot long and about 2 foot wide, and the old one I had was basically water coming out of a small reservoir that was no wider than 10 inches and about a foot long.

This is pretty legit dude! I can't wait to see what it looks like when it is complete!

Thanks Derek. It is complete in this photo. :wink: I can't wait for all the flowers to grow up around it. I will take some photos when it gets to that point. It will be really neat then.

Regards,

Jason :)

#5 _*Abhijit_*

_*Abhijit_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:43 AM

It reminds me of my childhood days when I used to do gardening and play with soil a lot. It is hard to find time to do such creative things these days ...anyways..wonderful efforts...:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users