#1 rimarj

rimarj

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

Does anyone know someone who might be interested in helping me:

Im trying to get a coder to code a website for me, i created it using css and html etc but the css is sloppy and only shows up well in opera, all others it is all over the place.

Also i need some customised php scripts, for example a basic admin area in which i will list the functions as and when, and a users area which is completely unique to that user. Its for a photography website and there is a client login area, and basically the client should only be able to access their photos after the admin creates their username etc?

Just wondering how cheap i can get this done (or for a portfolio) and if anyone knows anyone or themselves if they have the knowledge to do so? ive been trying to learn bits and bobs but im so busy with my job and university work that it has become very hard...

Any help would be appreciated

Richard

Edited by rimarj, 15 May 2011 - 12:51 PM.

#2 AndyMills

AndyMills

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:48 AM

Hi Richard

Assuming you're not looking for obscene amounts of functionality, this can be done pretty cheaply I'd say. Please feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] with an overview of what you require and I'll happily discuss prices with you.

Cheers,

- Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users