Photo

Pixel2life Version 2 Officially Released!

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#101 Dumb Genius

Dumb Genius

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:30 PM

AW! this is cool! it's so fast now and still good looking, nice job guys!

#102 taurus

taurus

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 04:58 AM

i loooove it

#103 Akhtar

Akhtar

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:48 AM

its so pretty!

i likw it alot more than the old one! green and blue look nice togetther - everything looks so clean now!

#104 Phisix

Phisix

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Web design, graphics design. My anime website. Cycling, pool and snooker, internet and consoles and much more.

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:11 PM

Nice work guys. You made a super amazing layout into an evem more super duper amazing layout.

You just shined the light and gave me inspiration to get me doing graphics again.

#105 ivanthem

ivanthem

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 01:43 AM

Jaw-droppingly awesome!!! Wow! I made my usual visit to this site and was surprised and blown away by the new design- very modern with a good dose of eye candyish colors!

Can I make an observation- Why the old icons for the tutorials? The Photoshop icon is 2 versions behind and the Office application icons are also obsolete. The icons for the latest apps are much nicer and would only enhance this beautiful design.

Well done and congrats- great effort. It's going to make the visiting experience much better!

Oh BTW, how come the stylesheet is embedded into each page? Wouldn't it be a bandwidth saver if you just used a normal stylesheet?

#106 adam123

adam123

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,306 posts
  • Interests:Programming and stuff.

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:47 AM

Oh BTW, how come the stylesheet is embedded into each page? Wouldn't it be a bandwidth saver if you just used a normal stylesheet?

That's what IPB does, instead of using a link tag it inserts the CSS into the head of the page.

#107 YouR MoMMa

YouR MoMMa

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:37 PM

AWSOME DUDE!!

~butters

#108 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 08:41 PM

Jaw-droppingly awesome!!! Wow! I made my usual visit to this site and was surprised and blown away by the new design- very modern with a good dose of eye candyish colors!

Can I make an observation- Why the old icons for the tutorials? The Photoshop icon is 2 versions behind and the Office application icons are also obsolete. The icons for the latest apps are much nicer and would only enhance this beautiful design.

Well done and congrats- great effort. It's going to make the visiting experience much better!

As explained, the Forums are a bit weird.. the rest of the site uses a single external stylesheet.

If you have new icons for me, feel free to send them :P I can't afford to buy Photoshop each time they release a new version!

Edit - Photoshop and Image Ready are using the icons from CS2 so you don't get any newer than that :D

Faken

#109 kyle9013

kyle9013

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 01:51 PM

dudes i love the new layout of ur site its so pimp. the colors are really bad ass. tell us your secrets on how to make a site similar to like yours what do u use. lol jp :D :( :D GREAT SITE!!!! NICE WORK!!!!

#110 Diluvian

Diluvian

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:21 AM

Wow, crazy new design! I love it :)

#111 brad

brad

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Senior IT student at South Alabama. Spent 8 yrs in varied roles in the army. Looking to get fluent with photoshop.

Posted 11 May 2005 - 09:21 PM

this is a great new look. i liked the old one, but this one is even better. great colors. great design. man.

#112 kyle9013

kyle9013

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 02:10 PM

do u have any tuts for a site like this or like your older version?!?!

#113 Donna

Donna

Retired P2L Queen!

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 12,330 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 02:51 PM

do u have any tuts for a site like this or like your older version?!?!

Its being sold if interested have a read:

http://www.pixel2lif...?showtopic=5243

#114 Gareth

Gareth

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 10:43 AM

New template and forum skin looks simple amazing, i absolutely love the design, great job guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users