In the Newsletter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _*Gio_*

_*Gio_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2004 - 07:36 AM

Ok just trying to help you guys get everything perfect, in the newsletter there are a couple of parts where it placed \\\'s in the newsletter in 2 random spots.

2. The search string can finally be pasted!! I recently found an issue with the tutorial search function that bothered me quite a bit. You couldn\\\\\\\'t copy and paste the URL with the search results for other people to reference... the URL would just show tresults.php with no search results string. This has been changed to display the string in 3 areas - Index Search, Category Search, and Keyword Filter Search.

and

So that\\\\\\\'s about it for this month! *phew* Thanks again for visiting us and being a part of the awesome project. If you have any problems with the site or with this newsletter, please let me know!

Just trying to do my part in making p2l better for all of us, so thanks for providing as many free things as you guys do, and I think I speak for us all when I say, p2l is my top resource.

#2 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 08:07 AM

Hey thanks for the heads up... I just noticed that this morning myself. I was wondreing if anyone else got that error too. I'll have to look into that before the next issue goes out. And thank you for the kind words... I'm hearing a lot of great feedback lately so I guess we're doing something right <3

Faken

#3 _*Gio_*

_*Gio_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2004 - 08:10 AM

You guys most definately are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users