Umm Meet my gay lover tongiht?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#21 _*mYth_*

_*mYth_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 01:53 PM

I know Im not secluded, I myself have seen many fagets and weirdos in my life and even have some in my class. I look at them and I think its funny, why would you want to fake to be gay to be diffrent, its just so damn funny.

#22 _*Jay_*

_*Jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 01:57 PM

lol i have a few gay friends, and faggots is not a term i wanna hear round ere thank yew :rolleyes:

#23 _*Gio_*

_*Gio_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 03:50 PM

i just dont see the big deal... i guess as you get older these things are part of daily life outside of your home ;>

i think you folks are a little secluded heh

I mean it may not be completely conventional, but it's definitely not that strange or different anymore.... <_<

For one, yah dude calling a gay person a faggot is extremely stupid. The term faggot is pretty much like a racial slur. Also, I am not secluded at all, I accept peoples decisions to be gay, I just do not often see google ads that premote homosexual websites is all.

#24 _*Dabu_*

_*Dabu_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 04:08 PM

i just dont see the big deal... i guess as you get older these things are part of daily life outside of your home ;>

i think you folks are a little secluded heh

I mean it may not be completely conventional, but it's definitely not that strange or different anymore....  <_<

For one, yah dude calling a gay person a faggot is extremely stupid. The term faggot is pretty much like a racial slur. Also, I am not secluded at all, I accept peoples decisions to be gay, I just do not often see google ads that premote homosexual websites is all.

my thoguhts exacty :)

#25 _*ronson_*

_*ronson_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 06:00 PM

This post should be locked people starting to get a little rowdy me thinks but id rather call...........JERRY SPRINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#26 _*Gio_*

_*Gio_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 06:44 PM

Umm wouldnt that just make things worse? i.e my mom is my sister type stuff

#27 _*mYth_*

_*mYth_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 07:42 PM

Jeez you cant post what you actuall feel about things, if this is rowdy then I want to see what normal is. If its a big deal split the topic to GD its not that hard.

Ok maybe my term "faget" was a bit harsh, but the cntext i was using it fit perfectly clear. I do not want to make this into a big deal because of a slught of misunderstanding and the simple fact that its very childish. I was using the term "faget" because it clearly expresses how "gays" are confused about their own sexuality.

I did not intend to use it as a so called racial slur per say but those you thought so low of me to use it, that is fine. I can deal with that.

#28 _*Gio_*

_*Gio_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2004 - 08:00 PM

I do not think of you any different, to each his own is how the saying goes.

#29 _*Jay_*

_*Jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2004 - 07:11 AM

I did not intend to use it as a so called racial slur per say but those you thought so low of me to use it, that is fine. I can deal with that.

if you ever see me put :P as the end of a sentence, that means i'm playing with u

no harm was meant by what i sed, here, have ur own personal ninja B)

#30 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:20 AM

I am locking this thread, and Myth, I suggest you read http://www.pixel2lif...p?showtopic=574 point #2. Next shot like that will earn you a forum vacation. Please keep that kind of crap for other forums. Whether you meant it as a racial slur or not, it was completely derogatory and an ignorant post.

Faken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users