• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Interests:I love taking photos of nature. That includes everything from the little bugs and animals all the way to natures beautiful landscapes.

Posted 22 July 2005 - 09:53 PM

Well here is a photo I took a bit ago as I was headed to one of my favorite fishing holes. I never really paid much attention until that day. I glanced over and thought that kind of looks like a face. It seems like the longer you stare at it the more you can see a face with a big forehead. Well Enjoy my friends.

Best Regards,

Jason :D

Attached Files

#2 Jaymz

Jaymz

Retired P2L Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 10:07 PM

WHOAAAA :ph34r:

That's.... creepy... make it stop looking at me :(

Great photo as always <3

#3 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • Interests:I love taking photos of nature. That includes everything from the little bugs and animals all the way to natures beautiful landscapes.

Posted 22 July 2005 - 10:13 PM

lol... Glad you like it Jaymz. It is kind of weird looking.

Best Regards,

Jason :ph34r:

#4 ThaBirdman

ThaBirdman

Pidgeon Trainer

• Twodded Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 10:43 PM

I tried having a staring contest with it.....but i lost....so i tried having a laughing contest....but lost that too....so i've determined that what you have here is the rare but much feared "hill-that-looks-freakishly-like-a-face-beast"...found many times near fishing holes and other places that have hills...and rocks....uh....yea....

okay, wow, that was some high quality rambling <3 :ph34r: cool photo, the face is quite scary!

#5 Silwolffe

Silwolffe

P2L Jedi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 11:51 PM

It kind of looks like a Dragon's face to me... lol :ph34r:

#6 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 05:58 AM

I tried having a staring contest with it.....but i lost....so i tried having a laughing contest....but lost that too....so i've determined that what you have here is the rare but much feared "hill-that-looks-freakishly-like-a-face-beast"...found many times near fishing holes and other places that have hills...and rocks....uh....yea....

okay, wow, that was some high quality rambling -_- :ph34r: cool photo, the face is quite scary!

Your adventure with the face sounds pretty good. It gave me a good laugh. Im glad you liked it ThaBirdman.

Silwolffe the more you look at it I can kind of see a dragon face in it too.

That is a kind of freaky looking place.

Best Regards,

Jason :)

#7 Woolfy

Woolfy

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 06:34 AM

Freaky in the that-cloud-looks-like-my-second-cousin-in-law way. Great photography, as alwys.

#8 Canen Art

Canen Art

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:14 PM

Thank you Woolfy. Im glad you liked it.

Best Regards,

Jason :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users