Be your own BOSS!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 _*sammu_*

_*sammu_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2004 - 12:24 PM

Hi!

I had joined in some programs, but unfortunately I didn't have success. I have arduously looked for Internet sides where I can add my link, etc. I was thinking, should I leave the Internet. Today I’m glad that I haven't done this. It was coming like a wonder, suddenly. There it was! For three years I have looked for it. The first days were so exciting that I couldn’t sleep! I was smiling the whole day. I couldn’t believe it.

You will make profits without end because you will learn how you can publish your homepage and all this for free. Simply gigantic!

Do you want a lot of visitor your own homepage? But you don’t pay anything, when you advertising in your homepage.

If you want to have many visitors on your homepage, then you have only 2 possibilities: 1 You can walk a long way in your home, or you can take the short street. The decision is quite alone up to you!

Which way you go?

You receive exact instructions in the 7 secret E-Books! Day by day and step-by-step you learn how to advertising in the internet for free.

The Best Healt And a Good Business

sammu
www.earn-money.net.ms

#2 Gio

Gio

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 12:41 PM

Hi!

I had joined in some programs, but unfortunately I didn't have success. I have arduously looked for Internet sides where I can add my link, etc. I was thinking, should I leave the Internet. Today I’m glad that I haven't done this. It was coming like a wonder, suddenly. There it was! For three years I have looked for it. The first days were so exciting that I couldn’t sleep! I was smiling the whole day. I couldn’t believe it.

You will make profits without end because you will learn how you can publish your homepage and all this for free. Simply gigantic!

Do you want a lot of visitor your own homepage? But you don’t pay anything, when you advertising in your homepage.

If you want to have many visitors on your homepage, then you have only 2 possibilities: 1 You can walk a long way in your home, or you can take the short street. The decision is quite alone up to you!

Which way you go?

You receive exact instructions in the 7 secret E-Books! Day by day and step-by-step you learn how to advertising in the internet for free.

The Best Healt And a Good Business

sammu
www.earn-money.net.ms

Sounds to me like all the other internet scams. Sorry but I do not believe in most of the internet companies that offer there solutions for the normal user. Sorry, maybe I am wrong, but most of it is all scams.

#3 Unreal

Unreal

like.. TOTally cool!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 01:42 PM

Yeah he probs went to a warez site imno and downloaded all the markiting ebooks.. what alod of crap..

#4 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 01:48 PM

http://www.engrish.com

And congrats... you've earned a ban by posting this scam. This is NOT what this forum is for.

Faken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users