←  Site News and Announcements

Pixel2Life Forum

»

Our Beloved Jay is Having a Contest! W...

Faken's Photo Faken 29 Jan 2006

Just a heads up that Jay still has his Twod Layout Contest cookin and we've added some goodies to the pot!

Win Macromedia MX 2004 suite for building new Twod layout!

Jay's just revamped this 'Build Twod a new layout' competition page with all new information and a completly reworked outline/system. You can see this here:

http://www.twod.co.uk/comp/

I've given him the Macromedia MX 2004 suite to give away to the lucky winner So get your entries in quick! As the deadline is only 2 weeks away!

In other news, I love you all! :blush:

Dan
Edited by Jay, 29 January 2006 - 10:06 PM.

ktd's Photo ktd 29 Jan 2006

In other news, I love you all! :)

Dan

:) :blush:

And Faken, Didn't you want Macromedia Suite?

ComputerGeekXD's Photo ComputerGeekXD 29 Jan 2006

OOh, nice stuff :blush: I already have Macromedia Suite, but if I didn't, I'd go for the comp. :) My good wishes to the competitors..

Sygon's Photo Sygon 30 Jan 2006

i would enter if i had time, + i already have studio 8 :blush: good luck people

- sy

Xanderdude's Photo Xanderdude 30 Jan 2006

^_^. Tobad i suck on css hehe. Hope you get a nice result Jay!

johno's Photo johno 30 Jan 2006

Awesome, this would be a cool thing to win. Do you just need to design a layout or do you have to do the CSS and HTML etc?

Johno

Jamie Huskisson's Photo Jamie Huskisson 30 Jan 2006

Just the design.. I can do all the coding for the layout ^_^

dEcade's Photo dEcade 30 Jan 2006

This is sweet me and my brother are desinging a new one so far it looks good. but I guess that up to you ^_^

dEcade

This is sweet me and my brother are desinging a new one so far it looks good. but I guess that up to you :D

dEcade

looking forward to seeing it :P

_*Repono_* 30 Jan 2006

I might do a layout, but it probably wont be any good, so good luck to everyone else :laugh: Nice comp.

venomsnake's Photo venomsnake 30 Jan 2006

im going to enter, working on it now :laugh:

nice to see renewed interest in the competition :laugh:

dEcade's Photo dEcade 30 Jan 2006

Yep, I can't wait to see the winner! I hope to have the new layout for you finished tomorrow or the next day, I am basicly adding example content right now :laugh:

dEcade

Jamie Huskisson's Photo Jamie Huskisson 31 Jan 2006

the winner should be great :) As of yet theres no certain winner, so the deadline might be extended.. But I know of at least 10-15 entries still about to come in :D

venomsnake's Photo venomsnake 31 Jan 2006

i am just about done, just have to finish up the footer and the logo, cant really think of one

Jamie Huskisson's Photo Jamie Huskisson 31 Jan 2006

yeah the logo seems to be a massive stumbling block so far, alot of people can't get it right

dEcade's Photo dEcade 02 Feb 2006

I sent my new one in if you don't like it I will be very angry!!!! lol jk I will design another one :D

dEcade

Av-'s Photo Av- 03 Feb 2006

too bad i have 2 other projects running and am way over deadline already... :S

good luck to all who enter

_*Speed_* 04 Feb 2006

It would be cool to see all the layouts that were submitted after the winner has been selected.

Jamie Huskisson's Photo Jamie Huskisson 04 Feb 2006

All layouts will be posted up when the new site is launched so you can see the variety of layouts submitted :P Hopefully i'll be able to give away site links for these entrants too so people can contact designers they like