#4 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:04 AM

it reminds me photoshop .
tnx .

Photopaint does everything Photoshop does and quite a bit more.

Faken

#5 the_One1

the_One1

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 11:51 PM

Step 3: In your object docker, select the background by clicking on it once or simply click on the background itself with the Object pick Tool (hit 'O'). This will ensure that the next steps will apply to the background rather than the text object.

I cant seem to get this to work , any ideas y?

#6 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 12:59 AM

Step 3: In your object docker, select the background by clicking on it once or simply click on the background itself with the Object pick Tool (hit 'O'). This will ensure that the next steps will apply to the background rather than the text object.

I cant seem to get this to work , any ideas y?

What exactly is the problem? You're not able to click on background in the object docker?

Faken

#7 the_One1

the_One1

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 May 2005 - 01:44 AM

Yeh where it says to press 'O' and then click on the background nothing happens.

#8 bsq

bsq

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:Capoeira , Girls , Music , Art , ...

Posted 14 May 2005 - 03:50 AM

Good tut :)

#9 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 08:36 PM

Yeh where it says to press 'O' and then click on the background nothing happens.

Well it won't actually do anything except make sure you have the background selected for your next step. When you press O it just activates the object picker tool and your cursor should be an arrow. then you click on the background layer on the object docker and it should then be highlighted. If you don't do that step, the next step will apply itself to the object instead of the background.

Faken

#10 the_One1

the_One1

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:45 AM

Hey, Its me again.
" Step 3: In your object docker, select the background by clicking on it once or simply click on the background itself with the Object pick Tool (hit 'O'). This will ensure that the next steps will apply to the background rather than the text object. "

and

" Step 4: Select the Rectangle Mask Tool by hitting 'R' - this will then tell PhotoPaint that any further steps will be applied to whatever is within the mask on the current object rather than the entire object currently selected, which is the background at the moment. "

I cant seem to get these to work, when i try to do these steps nohing happens????
can any1 help???

#11 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:22 AM

Hey, Its me again.
" Step 3: In your object docker, select the background by clicking on it once or simply click on the background itself with the Object pick Tool (hit 'O'). This will ensure that the next steps will apply to the background rather than the text object. "

and

" Step 4: Select the Rectangle Mask Tool by hitting 'R' - this will then tell PhotoPaint that any further steps will be applied to whatever is within the mask on the current object rather than the entire object currently selected, which is the background at the moment. "

I cant seem to get these to work, when i try to do these steps nohing happens????
can any1 help???

There is no visible effect to those steps... All it does is make sure you have the background layer selected and your cursor should be a rectangle tool icon.

Faken

#12 Griffin

Griffin

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  • Interests:Things I find interesting.

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:41 AM

Nice tutorial. Im trying to learn Photopaint and your tuts are some of the very rare few that are any good for this programs :ph34r:

Again nice job.

#13 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:49 AM

Thank you sir :ph34r: I'm posting a new one tomorrow :P

Faken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users