8 replies to this topic

#1 abdullah530

abdullah530

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:45 AM

i have been trying to hyperlink my button in flash.
i dont know why its not working
on (release) {
get URL ("http://www.yahoo.com");
}

its say somthing about parameter
  • Mmasterspa likes this

#2 funkysoul

funkysoul

The Funky Stuff

• Publishing Betazoids
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts
  • Interests:Music: HIM, HIM, HIM, Cafe del Mar, Linkin Park, Fort Minor, Coldplay, Eric Jordan<br />Sports: Snowboarding, KiteSurfing, Extreme Sports<br />Computer: Flash, After Effects, Actionscript

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:40 PM

your code would also work without the space between get & url :)

on (release){
getURL("http://www.yoursite.com", "_blank");
}

Edited by funkysoul, 26 September 2006 - 02:42 PM.

#3 MediaXim

MediaXim

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:19 AM

I am trying to create a Flash website and want to include several buttons (in a similar affect to a hotspot on a website) where it will link the page to several other websites. Currently the code that I am using is:

on (press) {
getURL("http://www.bbc.co.uk", "_top");
}

When run from the .swf file it opens the website like it would in any other browser, however, when the Flash file is published as a website it displays the error message:

Microsoft Flash Player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation

The following local file application on your computer or network

C:\ Documents and Settings\...\My Documents\...\Test.swf

is trying to communicate with this Internet-enabled location:

www.bbc.co.uk

To let this application communicate with the Internet, Click Settings.
You must restart the application after changing your settings.

Can anybody help as to why you cannot change these settings? Or a method in which to get around this problem?

#4 PixelHiveDesign

PixelHiveDesign

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:07 PM

Your working locally, when you upload the .swf to a real server you should not get that warning message.

#5 SAEIDDIEAS

SAEIDDIEAS

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:37 AM

to : 

MediaXim

you should save it in :

file > export > export movie > select name and save > then you change : " local payeback security'' in : access network only . ;| 

saeid from Kurdistan . 

#6 Kelvindah

Kelvindah

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:20 PM

00 is effectively worthy using the funds for just about any exceptional merchandise. In my opinion you are already allured, so create a change immediately. FHI Approach Specialized Pink 1" Hair Straightening Iron. Shopping Addiction & Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. A very your kind method of retaining the temperature degree that you simply set includes using an microchip that inspections and adjusts the temperature 5 occasions each and every second. Eating the right ghd straighener mixture of carbohydrates, proteins and healthy fats works inside direction of retaining muscle tissue robust ghd hair straightener and organs operating the easiest way character intended.

Be careful competition, there is a new player within the city, the GHD MK4 has showed up in fact it is fabulous. com announces probably the most advantageous 2007 hair straightners. . . The conventional width ghd hair straighteners are a great all rounder and therefore are appropriate for a range of different hair styles. Apparently, i am pleased to report, someone really read my comments for that pending Maryland legislation to manage "puppy mill" dog dog breeders. Eating the right ghd straighener mixture of carbohydrates, proteins and healthy fats works inside the direction of retaining muscle tissues robust and organs operating the easiest way character intended.

The GHD not only presents many amazing hair straightners but additionally include typically the most popular hair styling irons but additionally would be the most widely used hair styling irons available inside the market. You can also choose to possess a set that could include creams that might help achieve the pin straight hair look that's certainly so greatly any way you like. The crimson ghd paisley pattern may also be used on for that ghd travel bag to provide a really stylish appearance and make sure the crimson ghd travel bag is really a unique piece in comparison for ghd australia sale the relaxation within the hair straightening iron bags which are available.

#7 venra

venra

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:45 PM

Dear fellow javascript people,

I'm trying to make a video in flash 8 and so far everything works fine exept the button that needs to link to the main page called intro.htm.

I tried the code on this website:

on (release){
getURL("http://www.yoursite.com", "_blank");
}

But it still doesnt work, does anybody has a idea what I do wrong or if there is another code Ineed to use.

The code needs to link the button on click to intro.htm, but the page is in folder back from where the movie is placed.

That means it shoudl get the following code

on (release){
getURL("../intro.htm", "main");
}

Any help that would make it work would be much appriciated.

Kind regards,

Sander

#8 speakarea

speakarea

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:23 AM

very useful post thanks to all for replies.......Breaking News Worldwide

#9 WilliamAres

WilliamAres