←  General Discussion

Pixel2Life Forum

»

Saddam Is Dead

Donna's Photo Donna 29 Dec 2006

For those that haven't heard he's gone

http://www.cnn.com/2...sein/index.html

α∂αмяoss's Photo α∂αмяoss 29 Dec 2006

It's about time. The Tyrant is gone, another dictator out of the world. Now Al'Quada needs to be completely destroyed before there can be more peace in the world.

- Zero.Dub (a.k.a Adamrosso) :D

albinoAZN's Photo albinoAZN 29 Dec 2006

I saw them talking about it on tv. I can honestly say that I'm glad he's finally gone.

beaverpoutine's Photo beaverpoutine 29 Dec 2006

I can only express my joy to this news. The tyrant died, a page of history is made: The deaths can sleep in peace, and the survivors are avenged. Thank you god. Now I pray for Iraqis and Americans to find a way to end the violence

Donna's Photo Donna 29 Dec 2006

I can only express my joy to this news. The tyrant died, a page of history is made: The deaths can sleep in peace, and the survivors are avenged. Thank you god. Now I pray for Iraqis and Americans to find a way to end the violence

Well your prayers are being ignored as already more violence and suicide bombers have started over this, there will be no peace in our world ever in yours or my lifetime.

Weird thing just happend on digg, it was front page news over 4000 diggs in an less than an hour and *poof* vanished is nowhere to be found

beaverpoutine's Photo beaverpoutine 30 Dec 2006

Better keep praying... I'm still here.

Will do.. no worries :o

α∂αмяoss's Photo α∂αмяoss 30 Dec 2006

Well your prayers are being ignored as already more violence and suicide bombers have started over this, there will be no peace in our world ever in yours or my lifetime.

Weird thing just happend on digg, it was front page news over 4000 diggs in an less than an hour and *poof* vanished is nowhere to be found

I don't get suicide bombers or people like them and never will. Why kill yourself for such a tyrant? :o

Donna's Photo Donna 30 Dec 2006

I don't get suicide bombers or people like them and never will. Why kill yourself for such a tyrant? :o

no idea, religion I spose.

Just heard America is on alert, lol the man is dead but he still has full control from his grave and scaring the hell outta people.

_*Zenom_* 30 Dec 2006

im sure saddam will never die if you keep him warm in your hearts! :o lol. seriously, the CIA forced him into the terror so USA could pretend they were "fixing" the problem they secretly made.

Davey's Photo Davey 30 Dec 2006

just in time for the new year... 1 less sack of shit we'll b carrying into it... just need to find osama and do the same to him now

Stu's Photo Stu 30 Dec 2006

boohoo... my heart bleeds.

Matthew.'s Photo Matthew. 30 Dec 2006

Hooray, another victory for hypocritical society.

Not that i don't see the reasoning for hanging him that is.

Av-'s Photo Av- 30 Dec 2006

About time, this guy doesn't live to see 2007 anymore :o

.iCY7.'s Photo .iCY7. 30 Dec 2006

muhahaha hes dead :bringevil:i wanna poke him with my pitch fork:P
Edited by Hellzdev, 30 December 2006 - 09:37 AM.

I find it funny how 'Politicians where dancing around hia body' was put in that news article. Well, this is another reason 2007 will rock!

Dance's Photo Dance 30 Dec 2006

The only way to make peace on earth is to remove all humans, Saddams death only adds fuel to the flames.

The onyl way to get peace on earth is to have one religion only, no more. It's religion which is causing all these wars.

The onyl way to get peace on earth is to have one religion only, no more. It's religion which is causing all these wars.

One religion? That defeats the point of religio, freedom of choice and belief itself. Besides, it is not religion.

Stu's Photo Stu 30 Dec 2006

One religion? That defeats the point of religio, freedom of choice and belief itself. Besides, it is not religion.

well although religion is not the root of all evil, you cant deny that it does play a significant part in alot of conflicts.

I blame people more than i blame religion, but you are right. I think i have made my thoughts on religion clear in another topic anyway.