2 replies to this topic

#1 Jigoku Tsuyu

Jigoku Tsuyu

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:06 AM

I am planning to design a web [ which is 'bout Anime/manga/graphics] and there are plenty of good ideas popping up in my head. I don't know if anyone here is interested in this kind of thing but I really want some suggestions on what makes a good anime/manga site. As you know, there are tons of webs like that out there. Some are great successes and some are just plain sites with some pics, wallpapers and fan stuff. I know in order to make my site unique, I have to put a lot of efforts into it. So I decide to do a research before carrying out. ^^

#2 theblogbeat

theblogbeat

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:19 PM

I would try making it like a daily cartoon site, where each day ur homepage displays a new piece of artwork.

#3 pirateXcore

pirateXcore

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 281 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:34 PM

Content, lots of content.

Easily navigated. With these sites, if stuff can not be found easy, then you just won't get people to stay. Add a search function, and apply specific searches.
Ex.
search years (like if i wanted to find something from 1995), author, title, description...etc

Consistent updates. If you are always adding things to it, more manga, more anime...etc..daily or weekly...just make it often.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users