3 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost

Ghost

Honored P2L Member

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:34 PM

Ok, so... I bought the Adobe Creative Suite a week or so ago, and I upgraded my Photoshop from CS to CS3.

For a lot of my work, I use the Print Screen button to capture an image of the window and paste it into a document in Photoshop. All was well with CS.. but since the upgrade to CS3, there have been cases where it won't paste at all - the only way I know is to close Photoshop and re-boot it. I can paste the screenshots into any other program perfectly fine (such as Paint), but Photoshop will randomly stop letting me paste them.

There's no time frame either. Sometimes it will be the 3rd shot - other times it might let me paste 10, but once a random limit has been reached, I have to reboot it and start fresh for my print screens to work in Photoshop.

I googled it and other people are also having this problem, so I'm just wondering if anyone here has had the problem and/or knows how to fix it :o

Thanks!

#2 rhlblue

rhlblue

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:38 PM

yes u are absolutely right......

just few days back i was making a tutorial of something and i took some screen shots of some websites and i was not able to paste them......then i restarted CS3 and then it worked fine for rest of the work.....

this is really strange cauz i'm also facing this problem for the last 1.5 months......hope this get fixed :closedeyes:

Edited by rhlblue, 07 September 2007 - 11:39 PM.

#3 Ghost

Ghost

Honored P2L Member

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:39 AM

Weird... it hasn't happened once today, and I've pasted "Print Screen" shots probably in excess of 50 times..

:P

#4 lysol

lysol

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:45 AM

im having no problem.

just did prt scr just now...but i do know what you mean. its an adobe bug really, and to fix it, there is no way.

luckaly, there is always paint :P

always good to keep CS2 around just in case something like this happens.

Edited by Lopezt, 09 September 2007 - 02:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users