2 replies to this topic

#1 msabas

msabas

Jedi In Training

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:40 AM

I wanted to extend the invite out to all my P2L frinds.

I am hosting a free Wall Graphic Giveaway on my site. 2 Lucky readers will have the chance to win a 24" x 24" wall graphic. Design or photo of your choice.

All you have to do is post a comment on how you would use it on my site. Its that simple.

So if you want to enter please visit at http://sabasdesign.com/?p=428

If you have questions please ask me here..

Thanks again.

#2 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:18 PM

Good luck to anyone that enters :)

#3 heyguy

heyguy

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:35 AM

I wanted to extend the invite out to all my P2L frinds.

I am hosting a free Wall Graphic Giveaway on my site. 2 Lucky readers will have the chance to win a 24" x 24" wall graphic. Design or photo of your choice.

All you have to do is post a comment on how you would use it on my site. Its that simple.

So if you want to enter please visit at http://sabasdesign.com/?p=428

If you have questions please ask me here..

Thanks again.

i would love to win a free poster.........but since there are trillions of other pictures...that is a tough brainstorming question........i jumped on the band wagon last night........the minute the colts lost.......you know win--lose scenerios???first we must feel joyful for the winners then think about the opposing teams fans at home???singing the blues!!!!!!!!!!!we should invite indianpolis down to bourbon street...........so they can sing the blues.....my amigo helps those in need affordablegrants.com.......he's a hi roller when it comes to helping people in distress like the people of haiti...organizations who get people money....let us not forget..in prayers ;) ...heyguy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users