• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:05 AM

Yeah, I thought you would like that title! Just a heads up that I have been declining a larger number of tutorials lately because instead of getting a tutorial when I load the page, I get a huge warning that I am using "An expired version of Internet Explorer" or "You are using IE 6 or less", which of course is completely wrong, I am on IE 8. I use a desktop tool for managing the site, and the tool uses the IE8 browser engine, so if you plan on submitting to the site, please make sure your cross-compatibility checks are done for all major browsers to avoid your visitors having problems. And if you're running one of those browser checks, make sure it's working properly and that it doesn't generate false messages for IE 7+ browsers.

Other than that, hope everything is doing well... I've been extremely busy doing renovations on 2 houses at once, but I promise normalcy is on it's way in a month or so lol! I am also gearing up for a new Podcast in May with some cool stuff I think you'll enjoy.

That's it for now gang, have a great weekend!

Dan

#2 Jimmy2step

Jimmy2step

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:59 AM

I hate IE

"God made the world in 3 days it looked great and worked properly- then he tested it in IE"

However for Flash IE wins hands down just wish they could sort the bugs like this!

#3 Faken

Faken

Pimpmaster G

• Admin
  • 5,966 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:25 PM

Hahah great quote.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users