3 replies to this topic

#1 SiteWhite

SiteWhite

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:03 AM

Hello all. Im new to designing sites and I've look through a few tutorial and look at some template sites to get some ideas and i created one of my own. Let me know what you all think and how i can improve.

P.S. All i have is a picture of it so buttons don't work or anything but im planing on using flash to do more with it.

http://img299.images...95/28961109.gif

#2 TOreDEFINE

TOreDEFINE

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Motion Graphics, DVD Authoring, Philosophy, Religion [theory, not practice], Movies.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:49 PM

Hello all. Im new to designing sites and I've look through a few tutorial and look at some template sites to get some ideas and i created one of my own. Let me know what you all think and how i can improve.

P.S. All i have is a picture of it so buttons don't work or anything but im planing on using flash to do more with it.

http://img299.images...95/28961109.gif

It's pretty good! I would check your project, thoroughly, for spelling/grammer mistakes, because that was the first thing I noticed when I opened the image; "infromation," for example. Also, there is a hint of a glow, or something similar, around the text-buttons at the top of the page (I don't know if that was intentional).

#3 SiteWhite

SiteWhite

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:16 PM

Yes it was. Thanks for the pointers lol ill change them and the glow doesnt look that bad when you view the image as a website not just as a jpeg :)

#4 antonvrg

antonvrg

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:39 AM

it looks to be a pretty solid site. nice and clean too.

not much space for content so it will be harder for search engines to find. maybe some drop down menus for pages with more content on them?

not sure. it looks like it will be good though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users