#1 Griffin

Griffin

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  • Interests:Things I find interesting.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:28 AM

I'm at a point where I might give astrophotography a try after seeing some of the work done by others. I've been looking at the Cannon T2i for the camera since CCD imaging is way out of my price range at the moment, and I have access to some decent apochromatic telescopes.

So I was wondering if anyone eles here has given this a try and what your experience was like?

- Griffin

#2 _*aprillove20_*

_*aprillove20_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

Today astrophotography is a popular hobby among photographers and amateur astronomers. Images of the night sky can be obtained with the most basic film and digital cameras.
Anyways, I a not into Astrophotography but I kinda like this because in all fairness, I love astronomical objects and night sky images. They amazed me so much.
Good luck!

#3 zchatila

zchatila

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

I would love to get into astro work but it seems so daunting. You also need a clear sky so I'm assuming you need to get out the city!

#4 Griffin

Griffin

P2L Staff

• P2L Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  • Interests:Things I find interesting.

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

Clear skies would definitely be an issue, though I suppose I could make a weekend of it and go out to the desert...

I'm currently doing web development work at Meade Instruments, and seeing some of the photography done through their equipment sparked my interest.

#5 50dolars

50dolars

Young Padawan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 11:04 AM

Thanks for your information shared

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users